Need Forum Runner help | Syracusefan.com

Need Forum Runner help

jpac

Walk On
I installed forum runner on an android tablet. How do I start a new topic? I can't seem to find the action button to do that. Also how do you set syracusefan.com as a favorite, so I don't have to search for the forum every time I start the app? Thanks for any help!

ya the forum runner app for the Droid tablet is brutal. It's a lot better for my iphone, but i really can't figure much out with my droid tablet. i literally have to close the app and re-open it just to jump forums, otherwise it only allows you to visit the 1st forum you open.

I can't figure out how to make it as a favorite either for each app. I am searching every time I close the apps.

ya the forum runner app for the Droid tablet is brutal. It's a lot better for my iphone, but i really can't figure much out with my droid tablet. i literally have to close the app and re-open it just to jump forums, otherwise it only allows you to visit the 1st forum you open.

I can't figure out how to make it as a favorite either for each app. I am searching every time I close the apps.

We need to all pitch in to give Tom the money he needs to go back to tapatalk. Forum Runner stinks and I hate browsing on my tablet the regular site.

We need to all pitch in to give Tom the money he needs to go back to tapatalk. Forum Runner stinks and I hate browsing on my tablet the regular site.

So Tapatalk charges the forums AND the members who use it?

I can't figure out the favorite thing either.

cliftonparksufan said:
I can't figure out the favorite thing either.

Do you know how to start a new topic or thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom