Need help with contacts | Syracusefan.com

Need help with contacts

rstone7727

All Conference
On Feb 12th 2011, a young man (18yo) here in Rochester was tragically killed in an accident on his way to volunteer at a youth basketball event. His Mom has started a memorial tournament in his name with all proceeds going to two local scholarship funds.

I am the tournament photographer and also designed the associated website. I would love to be able to invite one, maybe two SU players to this years event, just to meet the kids and encourage them. Last years tournament was a huge success with 12 teams participating and we expect an even larger turnout this year.

Not sure how many current players stay in Syracuse for the summer but was thinking about John Wallace (since he's from here), Billy Edelin, or any current players. If anyone has emails of anyone from SU including coaches that you think might be willing to attend, please email me at: rainmakr(at)rochester.rr.com

Here's a link to the tournament website.

On Feb 12th 2011, a young man (18yo) here in Rochester was tragically killed in an accident on his way to volunteer at a youth basketball event. His Mom has started a memorial tournament in his name with all proceeds going to two local scholarship funds.

I am the tournament photographer and also designed the associated website. I would love to be able to invite one, maybe two SU players to this years event, just to meet the kids and encourage them. Last years tournament was a huge success with 12 teams participating and we expect an even larger turnout this year.

Not sure how many current players stay in Syracuse for the summer but was thinking about John Wallace (since he's from here), Billy Edelin, or any current players. If anyone has emails of anyone from SU including coaches that you think might be willing to attend, please email me at: rainmakr(at)rochester.rr.com

Here's a link to the tournament website.
My experience with SU bball: call them directly. They are helpful. One time they gave me Hopkins cell phone. Called it and it was actually him. Try the direct approach. I bet Scoop would be glad to help.

Please keep us updated on how this works out. I'd love to hear if any SU folks get involved.

My experience with SU bball: call them directly. They are helpful. One time they gave me Hopkins cell phone. Called it and it was actually him. Try the direct approach. I bet Scoop would be glad to help.

I agree with Captain Tuttle. Whenever I have needed something for a charity event, they have come through. The women in the basketball office are very helpful.