Need help with my avatar | Syracusefan.com

Need help with my avatar

SWC75

Bored Historian
I did the signature OK but the dialog box for the avatar is a dead end for me. There's one choice for a personalized avatar but it's impossible to type or paste anything there. I click "browse" and get a box with the files from my computer and we've been told that you can't use anything from your own computer- it has to housed on the net, (or is that just for Scout?). Do i copy what I want to my own computer and select it from there? Then there's the "Gravitar", where you can have the same image on every board you join if you sign up with something called Word Press.com, etc. etc.

Why does it have to be so complicated? :confused:

I did the signature OK but the dialog box for the avatar is a dead end for me. There's one choice for a personalized avatar but it's impossible to type or paste anything there. I click "browse" and get a box with the files from my computer and we've been told that you can't use anything from your own computer- it has to housed on the net, (or is that just for Scout?). Do i copy what I want to my own computer and select it from there? Then there's the "Gravitar", where you can have the same image on every board you join if you sign up with something called Word Press.com, etc. etc.

Why does it have to be so complicated? :confused:

I am technologically challenged, but I fooled around with it until I got it to work. I opened the avatar selection page and hit that choice box. Then I went to my photo file (iPhoto), selected the pic I wanted, and hit "choose." Eureka. Instant avatar

I saved a pic to my desktop, opened the avatar settings thing, clicked browse, found my picture and boom... Patrick Ewing with breasts

Can't get my dancing James Southerland to work, can't get it small enough to fit :(

This will have to do.

I am technologically challenged, but I fooled around with it until I got it to work. I opened the avatar selection page and hit that choice box. Then I went to my photo file (iPhoto), selected the pic I wanted, and hit "choose." Eureka. Instant avatar
Where can I find the avatar selection page?

So I guess we can post it from our comptuer on this site?

I'm surprised no one else chose this...greatest pic ever?

So I guess we can post it from our comptuer on this site?
When you select a picture from your hard drive as your avatar, the software copies it to the Internet and creates a link to it automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom