Need Shamrock Series Tickets

I am in need of 2 tickets for the Shamrock Series at Yankee Stadium. Is there any way to get them cheaper than for 200 bucks a pop?

FRANKIEFAN posted this link yesterday and I was able to snag a ticket for $60 this morning. At first I was told there weren't any available but I kept trying for about 2 minutes and was able to add a ticket to my cart.

I think it might have more to do with us having half of the crowd.

We fill MSG pretty good I'd really hope that anyone who lives local and has attended Cuse games at MSG or Metlife shows up to this. ND can't sell this thing out they are releasing tons of seats on their official site and resale prices are dropping despite them being undefeated. Every Cuse fan should hop on this if they can physically make it to the Bronx. I just got a 60 dollar ticket with no fees off the ND website see below.

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...D=notre-dame&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Yegorange

2nd String
Got 5 for $100 apiece in section 323 on that site. Had to add one at a time, but all got selected in the same row and as consecutive seats. Corner end zone, but high up, so should be a good angle to see plays develop on the opposite end too. Giddy up!

dan7800

2nd String
On a side note, what folks are driving there from the Syracuse/Rochester area?

I got mine in 323 as well for 100 a piece...I hope that was a good deal and I hope the view isn't restricted!

Ugh I waited to buy 4 tickets because I was waiting for someone on craigslist to get back to me and now the tickets are sold out and the craigslist guy went ghost after agreeing to sell me tickets

Yes that was the link I was talking about I could've bought the 4 but was waiting to hear back from the craigslist guy that said he would sell me the tickets then he never responded

Yegorange

2nd String
Yes that was the link I was talking about I could've bought the 4 but was waiting to hear back from the craigslist guy that said he would sell me the tickets then he never responded
If talking about the above ND link, to buy 5 I had to select one at a time yesterday. Asking for 5 at once didn’t work. But all 5 came together anyway. Try that. But yeah, could be gone by now. I got row 7 in section 323 - the very top row.

cuse10

All Conference
Resale prices aren't dropping. On StubHub they are going for 2-3x face value. I bought my ticket through ND after the Wake game.

Top Bottom