Need suggestions:. Looking for a nice | Syracusefan.com

Need suggestions:. Looking for a nice

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
B&B Adirondacks or Catskills
Something on water would be best
Family style dining, communal cocktail area for drinks and conversation with others.
Looking for 2-3 hours outside of Syracuse.
Thanks

Family style dining, communal cocktail area for drinks and conversation with others.
Thanks
Do you want a B and B or an Air B and B. Big difference

Thanks

It’s right by the Hudson (so not exactly where you’re looking for) but my wife and I like the Inn at Twaalfskill. Near a couple cool towns. Interesting people. Some doing wineries, some rock climbing, some doing water sports in the Hudson.

We like it because it’s connected by a short walk on a trail to a footbridge over the Hudson.

It’s right by the Hudson (so not exactly where you’re looking for) but my wife and I like the Inn at Twaalfskill. Near a couple cool towns. Interesting people. Some doing wineries, some rock climbing, some doing water sports in the Hudson.

We like it because it’s connected by a short walk on a trail to a footbridge over the Hudson.
Thanks. Booked an Irish place. We shall see. One on line complaint was the partying in the bar went too long.

Wound up going to the Shamrock House, East Durham, NY.
Rustic would best describe the physical aspects of the place, but the people, they were absolutely fantastic.
Lots of breweries in the area and excellent hiking.
A great time.
It's not 5 star accommodations (it is not dirty or unusable, just basic, no-frills) but, for a weekend, you can imagine you are in Ireland.
I would highly recommend for an easy get away.

Last edited: