Netflix: Locke & Key | Syracusefan.com

Netflix: Locke & Key

C

creatorsgam

My wife got us into this during the past week. Think it is fantastic, tbh.

Anyone else watching?

My wife got us into this during the past week. Think it is fantastic, tbh.

Anyone else watching?

my wife and I burned thru it one weekend. I thought it was fun and the characters were good. I think I liked Stranger Things a little better.

My son was showing me the graphic novels and they were waaaay darker. The changes they made were probably for the best.

my wife and I burned thru it one weekend. I thought it was fun and the characters were good. I think I liked Stranger Things a little better.

My son was showing me the graphic novels and they were waaaay darker. The changes they made were probably for the best.
Yeah we are halfway through the season, the episodes are easy to digest and keep on wanting more.

Didn't know there were graphic novels. I’ll have to take a look at those. Thanks for that info.

I read some and it was a horror comic. Sounds like the Netflix one is more fantasy kinda?

I read some and it was a horror comic. Sounds like the Netflix one is more fantasy kinda?

Yeah they lightened the tone and made it more supernatural and teenager friendly. I thought it was fun. The Dodge character was a good bad guy. And it was easy to root for the good guys. And I didn't have to think to hard while I watched.

Yeah we are halfway through the season, the episodes are easy to digest and keep on wanting more.

Didn't know there were graphic novels. I’ll have to take a look at those. Thanks for that info.
I just read a whole bunch of them free online. Great stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom