New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise | Syracusefan.com

New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise

Hearing it's down to two and we could know late this week or early next.
I will give credit to the chancellor and the AD search committee for doing a good job keeping the search private and quiet, which is imperative if you are trying to land a big fish.

It is my understanding that we are trying to do just that.

timeframe fits.

july 1 start...

the fact that its been so quiet is a good thing, it means syvy can keep his trap shut and is making sure its the right guy/gal.

i for 1, cant wait. it will be a great harbinger of whats in store for SS.

Hearing it's down to two and we could know late this week or early next.

upload_2015-6-15_14-9-24.jpeg
usatsi8163075.jpg

yep, need someone in place to create the aura of stability, if that in fact is what will come to pass. Really want HCSS to start out strong this tear. Winnable games at front of schedule.

Even with us being a private school the fact no names have leaked is so impressive. I am sure we have made all candidates sign non-disclosure agreements to keep their agents from leaking.

I will give credit to the chancellor and the AD search committee for doing a good job keeping the search private and quiet, which is imperative if you are trying to land a big fish.

It is my understanding that we are trying to do just that.

I've been impressed by that also. I'm cautiously optimistic this is going to be a really strong hire.

Even with us being a private school the fact no names have leaked is so impressive. I am sure we have made all candidates sign non-disclosure agreements to keep their agents from leaking.
;)

timeframe fits.

july 1 start...

the fact that its been so quiet is a good thing, it means syvy can keep his trap shut and is making sure its the right guy/gal.

i for 1, cant wait. it will be a great harbinger of whats in store for SS.
Probably true, Kaiser ... we've been down this road before, with Gross coming in and firing P. Hopefully, we don't get scorched by G-Tech (51-14) again, circa 2004.

Last edited:
All applications must be received by C.O.B. today.

what's remarkable is that syracuse.com isn't running a story about it every day with links to a dozen different possible candidates. Actually I'm surprised they're not doing a roll call story for each one to drive more hits and bad commenting to their site.

i hope its bob mulcahy---just kidding---20 yrs ago he would have been a great hire---now i hope its dolgren, or some one else from the private sports management arena with some collegiate experience---but not mandatory, and not a academic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom