• Scarlett Johansson

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jekelish

Living Legend
Well, the voter turnout was pretty horrible for the Final Four, but we've let it go for more than 24 hours so it's time to move on to the final, winner take all, championship round.

The contenders:

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

ELISHA CUTHBERT

I set this poll to close after 2 days, so we will let it run its course and declare a winner once the poll has OFFICIALLY closed in 48 hours, in order to get as many votes in as possible.

There can be only one.

Come on. Scarlett has to win. Let's go men - the boys keep voting for the little fake blonde girl.
Sorry, bud.
I'm just seeing hotness.
Elisha-Cuthbert-97.jpg

Scarlett is one of the hotties I nominated. She has that sexy, naughty kind of look going on. Elisha has that girl next door, innocent look going on.

My choice:

elisha_cuthbert_.jpg

Scarlett is one of the hotties I nominated. She has that sixy, naughty kind of look going on. Elisha has that girl next door, innocent look going on.

My choice:

Aren't we trying to replace JLH? I don't know anyone who thinks JLH looks like the girl next door, so why are we nominating a skinny broad like Elisha (and I normally like skinny broads)?

Aren't we trying to replace JLH? I don't know anyone who thinks JLH looks like the girl next door, so why are we nominating a skinny broad like Elisha (and I normally like skinny broads)?

Well I would post more, and better, pics to support my choice, however apparently the Googlban don't like that...

Well I would post more, and better, pics to support my choice, however apparently the Googlban don't like that...

What is this ban you speak of? I have seen reference to it, but I'm not 'in the know' regarding all the details. Read me in, will ya?