New Board Hottie Regional Championships | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Regional Championships

lucy+pinder.jpg

tumblr_m2l0tlEXI21r3e62yo1_500.gif

And she has an Oscar! And she looks like this:

jennifer-lawrence-looking-hot-showing-cleavage-worlds-most-desirable-woman.jpg

And she loves basketball!

Jennifer-Lawrence-in-Tuight-Playing-Basketball-4.jpg

And her big break in showbusiness was playing a mascot at a basketball game in an episode of Monk!

Vote Jennifer Lawrence in 2013!

Brought to you by a completely impartial member of the seeding committee.

By the way, in terms of sheer hotness, the Pinder/Cuthbert matchup is the equivalent of a 152-145 game in basketball. They may not be the best overall "teams" but man can they fill it up.

That sounded weirder than I intended.

yeah thats two top notch for sure.. its down to personal taste now.. their all worthy of being our new leading hottie to give the orangemen the luck to bring home the w's

I'm a bit surprised that no one picked up Katrina Bowden for the first round. She could've sneaked her way into the regionals with a body like hers.

I very nearly submitted her as a nominee until I saw that half of her pictures on the Google search include her wearing Georgia gear.

I very nearly submitted her as a nominee until I saw that half of her pictures on the Google search include her wearing Georgia gear.

Ewhhhh!!!! I think to some extent one could have put that aside. I mean look at J Law??? UK hurts, and how about Kate Upton and Michigan?

We could have another field of 32 with all the women we missed. Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Megan Fox and (SU alum) Vanessa Williams for starters...

That's what next year is for.