2021 Amani Bartlett (TX) Decommitted / Flipped to LSU | Syracusefan.com

2021 Amani Bartlett (TX) Decommitted / Flipped to LSU

illestcuse

All Conference
IMG_9786.jpg
IMG_9787.jpg

Q is KILLING IT with this class!!

Stockpiling incredibly talented depth (which he actually plays... JAB, maybe you could learn a thing or 2 from Q? ;) ), along with a ton of returning talent + a sprinkle of fully healthy T
=
Final Four or bust!!

Amani, Welcome to Cuse Women's Basketball family!

GoOrangehoopsezgif-7-2978d7058938.gif

I got to hand it to Coach Q. Hehas done quite a job of recruiting these past few years.I don't know what he is doing differant , except playing deep into his squad but he is to be congratulated.Success is bound to follow.

Flipped to LSU. Tough few weeks for women’s hoops

gonna be a tough few seasons until things gets stabilized, takes awhile to rebuild after major incidents like this

gonna be a tough few seasons until things gets stabilized, takes awhile to rebuild after major incidents like this
If we get the right coach in place with the transfer portal it will not take that long.

Playing for Kim Mulley isn't a bad choice, within a couple of years she might be in the final four.
Agree. I don't particularly like her, but she's a heck of a coach.

Q is KILLING IT with this class!!

Stockpiling incredibly talented depth (which he actually plays... JAB, maybe you could learn a thing or 2 from Q? ;) ), along with a ton of returning talent + a sprinkle of fully healthy T
=
Final Four or bust!!
I guess it's bust. Very sad.

If we get the right coach in place with the transfer portal it will not take that long.
I agree. Q himself got himself got us to 22-9 and into the tournament in his second year and that was after years of no success and no immediate eligibility transfer portal.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat this. The situation sucks, but if we make the right hire, it might not take long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom