Class of 2021 - Julianna Walker (WA) Transferring to Seattle | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 Julianna Walker (WA) Transferring to Seattle

2 questions
1) Is her shot a bit unorthodox, or is it relatively normal for women, and
2) how does 5'4" work in WBB

2 questions
1) Is her shot a bit unorthodox, or is it relatively normal for women, and
2) how does 5'4" work in WBB
1) Her shot does look a little bit odd to me, but I don't really care as long as the ball goes in the net-- which she seems to know how to do an awful lot of :p
2) Crystal Dangerfield of UCONN is 5'5 and I think she managed quite well. Also, Tiana is 5'6 and Alexis Peterson was 5'7. Nothing to worry about in the height dept.

Really excited that Q was able to swoop in and grab this hidden jem, because its going to be awfully hard to keep her off of the court. She is a walking bucket. Here is another video of her playing against other good players from Washington State such as Hailey Van Lith who is ranked #7 in the class of 2020. Julianna more than held her own. ;)

Last edited:
1) Her shot does look a little bit odd to me, but I don't really care as long as the ball goes in the net-- which she seems to know how to do an awful lot of :p
2) Crystal Dangerfield of UCONN is 5'5 and I think she managed quite well. Also, Tiana is 5'6 and Alexis Peterson was 5'7. Nothing to worry about in the height dept.

Really excited that Q was able to swoop in and grab this hidden jem, because its going to be awfully hard to keep her off of the court. She is a walking bucket. Here is another video of her playing against other good players from Washington State such as Hailey Van Lith who is ranked #7 in the class of 2020. Julianna more than held her own. ;)
That was a cool video.

Van Lith is terrific. She plays like a boy. So polished, so smooth. That big that was on her team is pretty awesome too.

The video was clearly made to feature Hailey’s team, so Julianna is not featured, but she looks great in it. While she is short, she is a fine ball handler and has an extremely quick release.

i believe she made every shot she took, all 3s, except a drive at the end where she was fouled. Q is building a powerhouse.

Good story on her here.

Last edited:
1acusecommit2021ZCBahUwb6cLL.gif

I don't know if she can adjust to the elite athleticism of top level D1 competition but just an amazing HS player- so accurate with the jumper with her shot put-shoulder release, a clever dribbler who sees the court well and can finish effectively with the left hand, quick hands and good anticipation on defense. A very interesting piece to the championship puzzle Q is putting together

“Annie Wright’s Julianna Walker hit a half court shot at the buzzer to beat King’s in the 1A state tournament fourth place playoff on Friday afternoon, 61-58, in the Yakima Sundome.

The shot, which came off of an inbound without a dribble, hit nothing but net to send Annie Wright into the fourth place game on Saturday against 3-seed Warden.

Walker finished with 37 points, including eight total 3-pointers.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom