Class of 2020 - New Commit: Blake Erlbeck (CA: Torrey Pines) Attack | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 New Commit: Blake Erlbeck (CA: Torrey Pines) Attack

NLF Power 18 Preview

Blake Erlbeck – Attack: The Torrey Pines product is equally happy dodging to feed as he is to score. His lacrosse IQ makes him a threat anywhere on the field with the ball in his stick. Defenses must be wary sliding to his face, as he distributes the ball accurately to teammates before they are able to arrive on his hands.

Wonder if Denver forum is saying Tierney was asleep at the wheel again.

Be 5th Californian on squad, joining Swigart, Partamian, Small, McPeak. challenging # of recruits from Florida. Kids must want to escape the heat.

Wonder if Denver forum is saying Tierney was asleep at the wheel again.

Be 5th Californian on squad, joining Swigart, Partamian, Small, McPeak. challenging # of recruits from Florida. Kids must want to escape the heat.

Well unless he was a former Denver commit I don't know why the Denver Fanbase would be upset with Tierney. Does Denver even have a fan forum? Desko has done a lot of good if not great things at SU but hes subject to criticism just like any other high end Div 1 coach. This board normally does a pretty good job balancing praise with questioning the staff but if your looking for blind loyalty your in the wrong place.

Right, so you are saying he would have been recruited if Blake, Maher, and Parlette hadn't flipped- sorry, not buying it.
I think he would have been recruited whether or not Blake, Maher, or Parlette had flipped. Especially because he plays attack.

Right, so you are saying he would have been recruited if Blake, Maher, and Parlette hadn't flipped- sorry, not buying it.

I don't know if he had a commitable offer prior to those decommits but hes an IL top 100 Kid your acting like we got a commit from the third attackmen at Westhill or something.

Well unless he was a former Denver commit I don't know why the Denver Fanbase would be upset with Tierney. Does Denver even have a fan forum? Desko has done a lot of good if not great things at SU but hes subject to criticism just like any other high end Div 1 coach. This board normally does a pretty good job balancing praise with questioning the staff but if your looking for blind loyalty your in the wrong place.

Sarcasm can be hard to convey in print

Relatively balanced board for a fan forum especially in off season .

We have lost a great deal but this is exciting ! Welcome to Blake from the best lacrosse fans in the world. In theory our 2021 attack would be Cook (jr), Seebold (sr), and Zawada (So). So relatively young loosing 2 attackman and gaining one is okay. We absolutely need another attackman in this class. Desko has two new defenders and an attackman he's making me happier!

Nothing to do with anything but our 2021 first line would be Lipka, Dordevic, Curry!!! :cool::cool: They may triple pole those boys. :cool:

Based on this video, his game reminds me of a sophomore Kevin Rice. GREAT passer with vision that is not taught. He also has the ability to spot up at those poor angles GLE and stick it top shelf. Lot of promise in his game.

I've been very critical off the staff for a few years, and was over the past month during the flurry of decommits, but give them credit, they identified a kid who was uncommitted and looks to be a good fit in our offense.

We have lost a great deal but this is exciting ! Welcome to Blake from the best lacrosse fans in the world. In theory our 2021 attack would be Cook (jr), Seebold (sr), and Zawada (So). So relatively young loosing 2 attackman and gaining one is okay. We absolutely need another attackman in this class. Desko has two new defenders and an attackman he's making me happier!

Nothing to do with anything but our 2021 first line would be Lipka, Dordevic, Curry!!! :cool::cool: They may triple pole those boys. :cool:

I’ve got an under-recruited 2020 attackman I'm trying to send that way. Just need to get the coaches’ eyes on him.

No, I am acting like SU lost three major offensive recruits in the past month who were positioned to be extremely important for the program and have now settled upon another player who is decidedly less well regarded. This does not mean the kid cannot play and he may even end up having a better career than one or more of the athletes who recently flipped but I would say this is the definition of a Plan B...or C.

I don't know if he had a commitable offer prior to those decommits but hes an IL top 100 Kid your acting like we got a commit from the third attackmen at Westhill or something.

I’ve got an under-recruited 2020 attackman I'm trying to send that way. Just need to get the coaches’ eyes on him.
Too soon for names ? I'm intrigued.

Yes, too soon. I almost deleted the post after I submitted it. He doesn’t play for the highest profile club team and our area isn’t a hot bed, so I don’t think he has been seen by high level schools. Trying to get him seen.

I don't see the Erlbeck kid on the top 100 list Jeremy. what # is he?

I don't see the Erlbeck kid on the top 100 list Jeremy. what # is he?

See Extreme's Twitter post above, Ty Xanders notes him as the #81 Jr in the class.

Yes, too soon. I almost deleted the post after I submitted it. He doesn’t play for the highest profile club team and our area isn’t a hot bed, so I don’t think he has been seen by high level schools. Trying to get him seen.

Nothing wrong with sending an email to the staff, I know people have done it before and SU has gotten a lot of players through tips to the staff.