Women's Lacrosse - Caitlyn Wurzburger '20 to UNC | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Caitlyn Wurzburger '20 to UNC

Welcome Caitlyn.

But really, sheesh. Can we just let kids be kids for a while? Oh Lord

This is crazy, she is in 8th grade. With that said, I saw her at SU winter camp and she has unreal talent. Her dad was an AA at WG and Maryland. Kind of surprised she isn't a Terp.

Caitlyn, do you know what we have lots of at Syracuse University? Cookies. Do you like cookies? I thought so. Do you want to come to Syracuse University someday and play lacrosse and eat lots of cookies?

Honest question, Gary's daughter is a senior this year, what is the likelihood he is still here in 2020 or whenever Caitlyn shows up?

40%?

I know he gets paid a lot, and I'm not sure it's the hardest of all jobs, so he probably will be around, but its far from a given.

Skill set is off the charts. Gary will need a few more like her to get the program out of its current funk.

Heard Wurzburger decommited over the weekend
Wow. If true, that’d be extremely unfortunate. I was always a bit surprised that she pledged to us so early, especially because her father starred at Maryland. Maybe she wants to take her visits.

Anybody got any inside info or insight why Wurlzburger decommitted? Granted, she originally committed in the 8th grade and she's a high school junior now but I was wondering about it.

I'm not sure why she decommitted but it's a big loss..She is an amazing player that could start this year for Cuse. I did hear she is looking at BC & UNC and has visited BC

I'm not sure why she decommitted but it's a big loss..She is an amazing player that could start this year for Cuse. I did hear she is looking at BC & UNC and has visited BC
Ironic given that SU's best player ever is probably her lead recruiter at BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom