Class of 2021 - New Commit: Carter Rice (MA) Mid | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 New Commit: Carter Rice (MA) Mid

Abclaxfan

Scout Team
New 2021 recruit out of Mass. Part of one of the top programs in the state and plays for laxachusetts. Extremely athletic midfielder. Can play anywhere on the field. Also is a very good football player. I'll wait to release his name until it officially goes public. Overall I'm excited. Big get

New 2021 recruit out of Mass. Part of one of the top programs in the state and plays for laxachusetts. Extremely athletic midfielder. Can play anywhere on the field. Also is a very good football player. I'll wait to release his name until it officially goes public. Overall I'm excited. Big get

Awesome, needed another high end middie. Hope this breaks soon, interested to see who it is.

Awesome, needed another high end middie. Hope this breaks soon, interested to see who it is.

I would expect his high school and laxachusetts to post something tonight. Not sure if Inside Lacrosse/Ty Xanders will post anything. 4 star recruit from their evaluations.

Looks like a real nice get. The 2021 class went from a real big question mark at mid and really offense overall to having multiple 4 stars and some real nice potential at both attack and midfield. Staff has done a real nice job shoring up the midfield after all of the decommitts and lost kids to transfers this past semester.

Rice practicing wall-ball back in 2015. Looks like he has a couple younger brothers that play too.

sigh. He has to go ivy if given the chance. nice prospect though

He had the IVY offers before committing here, if needed get with Babers and see about him potentially playing fball if thats it takes.

This guy looks great. Both hands, strong, plenty of Dordevic style shake, and still two years to go playing high level high school lax. He scores on quite a few long poles who don't look like slouches. That clear/goal at 1:40 in the highlight vid...sweet.

He had the IVY offers before committing here, if needed get with Babers and see about him potentially playing fball if thats it takes.
That's a good point. It is different than the Joey Carino situation.

Rice practicing wall-ball back in 2015. Looks like he has a couple younger brothers that play too.

how are you supposed to break any windows at that range ?

Lol. Again with these weird timed runs at conditioning places. Is Rice crazy fast? Yes. Is his flying 10 yard (lol) time improving by 7 hundredths of a second with an almost definitely inaccurate timer proof of that? Obviously no. This feels the exact same as that place that claimed Landon Carey ran a 4.38 with a dude hitting a stop watch. Still great to see that he is grinding and still committed to Cuse despite the football offers!

Lol. Again with these weird timed runs at conditioning places. Is Rice crazy fast? Yes. Is his flying 10 yard (lol) time improving by 7 hundredths of a second with an almost definitely inaccurate timer proof of that? Obviously no. This feels the exact same as that place that claimed Landon Carey ran a 4.38 with a dude hitting a stop watch. Still great to see that he is grinding and still committed to Cuse despite the football offers!

RIce definitely flies. I have seen him in person many times. No football this fall in Mass, very unlikely he flips to play football.