Class of 2022 - New Commit: Chuck Kuczynski (PA) Defense | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Chuck Kuczynski (PA) Defense

Nicely done sir. Go ahead and delete my post in the Joey thread.

Doesn't appear to have an IL entry, looking to see what I can find on him. Looks like he played in the UA Underclass game back in 2019 for PA.
he’s got this.
But like you said nothing else.

he’s got this.
But like you said nothing else.

Yup, he hasn't been evaluated yet by IL but that certainly doesn't mean anything. We need a couple of big time D guys in this class and he looks like he could be one of those guys. I am not familiar with him so I can't give an impression but SU rarely offers D guys they don't love this early.

Yup, he hasn't been evaluated yet by IL but that certainly doesn't mean anything. We need a couple of big time D guys in this class and he looks like he could be one of those guys. I am not familiar with him so I can't give an impression but SU rarely offers D guys they don't love this early.
Hopefully a sleeper or just someone who hasn’t been seen yet. Like you said we ain’t just handing out offers. Gotta believe he’s got something.

Apparently he's ranked No. 30 on the National Lacrosse Federation list and their instagram story says he guards people out to the parking lot lol

IMG_1022.jpg

Good feet and recovers well ..needs some size on that frame, but otherwise looks very good

NLF No. 30 ’22 Chuck Kuczynski, defense, ’22, Allentown Central Catholic (Syracuse, Big 4 HHH)

What’s left to be said about Kuczynski? He would’ve had a great game Saturday on the basis of his defense alone. The most intriguing aspect for him is if he’ll be an LSM or close defender at the next level. He’s definitely got the athleticism and offensive threat to be the former, but he’s also got the defensive bona fides to do that job. Pretty good problem to have.

Offensive production like that (with a long stick) makes me want to nickname this kid our Unabomber.

Named to UA Philadelphia Boys Highlight Div team.

CHUCK KUCZYNSKI
Defense

Philadelphia Boys - Highlight
Class of 2022

VERBAL COMMITMENT:
Syracuse

LACROSSE ACCOLADES:
Under Armour All American 2019 Philly Command, NLF Top 40 Class of 2022 Rankings, EPC All League 1st Team Defense, NLF Futures 2022 Standout

POTENTIAL COLLEGE MAJOR:
Undecided

FAVORITE SUBJECT:
World Studies / Science

OTHER SPORTS PLAYED:
3 year varsity soccer starter for Allentown Central Catholic, Honorable Mention All League EPC defender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom