Class of 2022 - New Commit: Finlay Thomson (ON) Attack | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 New Commit: Finlay Thomson (ON) Attack

Hell yes. While the offensive recruits in our 2022 class are obviously quite promising there aren’t actually a boatload of offensive guys. We could use one more and this looks like the perfect candidate.

Hell yes. While the offensive recruits in our 2022 class are obviously quite promising there aren’t actually a boatload of offensive guys. We could use one more and this looks like the perfect candidate.

With his box skills he projects as the elite inside finisher you need with a guy like Spallina and Hiltz. This is a great pickup and probably puts SU over UVA for the top class of 2022.

Taken from when he committed to Michigan -

“As coach at various levels I have had the good fortune to be surrounded by some very talented players,” said Mimico Jr A Head Coach, DJ Clevely. “Finlay is without a doubt the most talented lacrosse player I have ever been around and had the opportunity to coach. Truly the sky is the limit for Finlay in whatever he decides to do.”

22 Class Number 1 in the Country? Has to be.
Maryland is the only one close.

Eventually the recruiting "experts" are going to stop underrating these kids from Edge. It's a terrific program and has an incredible track record of creating productive college lacrosse players. Brent Noseworthy, Justin Scott, Jonathan Donville, Drake Porter, Joel Tinney, Jackson Reid, Payton Cormier, Thomas McConvey, Dylan Watson, the list goes on and on. Many (not all) of them were overlooked by the ILs and Siriuses and NLFs of the world. Thomson should be great.

You could smell a Canadian recruit coming in! We just need a Native now!

Our attack is shaping up nicely. He's a different style of player than Corsi or JS, too.

Wonder if he is related to Riley Thompson. Extremely tiny guy who played for Princeton around 2016-17 and was a serious wizard with the stick.

While I did not have a ton of luck finding any field lax of Thomson, there are a boatload of Mimico indoor games on youtube, including commentary, replays, the whole shibang. I skipped around this one a little and he certainly stands out, despite being on the same team as Peyton Cormier and Thomas McConvey, UVMs leading scorer. Scores 3 or 4 goals. He is #44.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom