Class of 2021 - New Commit: Finn Kelly (MD) Attack | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 New Commit: Finn Kelly (MD) Attack

Will need Zack or ABClaxfan to give us the low down here. Name sounds familiar but I'am drawing a blank.

Last edited:
Will need Zack or ABClaxfan to give us the low down here. Name sounds familiar but I'am drawing a blank.

This is the first I'm hearing of this kid. His highlights look good and defiantly has the skillset to run either attack or middle (probably middle with Hiltz a year ahead of him). I'm assuming there's no relations between the Kelly Family at Calvert Hall or he'd be headed to UNC. I have been hearing for a while that the 2021 class at Spalding is real deal.

Thats funny...a bunch of those highlights are of Spalding playing my son's team. He had a good day as the highlights show. My son is a defender #15 and in a few, thankfully not the one on ball ! Spalding is MIAA A, We are MIAA B.

Videos can be so misleading. In the earlier version, he looked like a good all field athlete who might fit well as an ssdm. The latest showed only his leftie shots without much full field coverage. I still lean to ssdm. Seems good on the ground and strong with his stick. Hesitate to judge at all.

Not for nothing, but Xanders always points out what school a kid’s committed to, without fail, in every tweet...except when it’s one of ours lol. I’ve enjoyed Ty’s content & evaluations for years now but his subtle yet constant anti-‘Cuse bias gets a bit tiresome.

Not for nothing, but Xanders always points out what school a kid’s committed to, without fail, in every tweet...except when it’s one of ours lol. I’ve enjoyed Ty’s content & evaluations for years now but his subtle yet constant anti-‘Cuse bias gets a bit tiresome.

tenor.gif

sounds about ty xanders to me lol.

I’m watching Kelly’s Spalding play Gilman, he is some player! He has an absolute Cannon!
Woody. What aspects of his play impressed you? I watched the game when I read your comments.
Saw some good some not so good. I trust your judgement so I am very curious.

Woody. What aspects of his play impressed you? I watched the game when I read your comments.
Saw some good some not so good. I trust your judgement so I am very curious.
Plays on a very good team (#2) in a stacked MIAA this year. He is highly rated in Maryland and is always talked about being one of the best in the country! Has a Canadian style, can handle pressure, can play inside/off ball and bombs from the outside, good shot selection also, he isn’t a one trick shooter. He can dodge but it’s not the best side of his game!

He plays fast and aggressive which is something you need in the shot clock era! Just a fun player to watch!