Class of 2022 - George Wandoff (FL) Defense / Flipped to Brown | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 George Wandoff (FL) Defense / Flipped to Brown

4 star per IL, noted as a standout defender at a showcase/camp this summer.

Sorry, I will do this for every recruit but is he the one that was rumored yesterday by Jeremy, et all? Yes or no will suffice.

I was just thinking about this kid the other day when I was comparing the defenders in the '22 and '23 classes and seeing how I think it would shake out when it came to playing time. With the newer additions of Beck and Figueras for the '22 class, plus the defensive guys we have for the '23 class, I'm not too sure that Wandoff would have ever seen the field here. IMO, he made the right decision and I wish him luck in the Ivy League.

I was just thinking about this kid the other day when I was comparing the defenders in the '22 and '23 classes and seeing how I think it would shake out when it came to playing time. With the newer additions of Beck and Figueras for the '22 class, plus the defensive guys we have for the '23 class, I'm not too sure that Wandoff would have ever seen the field here. IMO, he made the right decision and I wish him luck in the Ivy League.
Yep. Hard to argue with playing time AND an Ivy League education. Best of luck, young man.

Tough one, kid seemed like a player and was getting good accolades this summer. That said I don't get upset (for the most part) with players who decommit for IVY offers. Best of luck to him.

It’s hard to tell. It seemed a little crazy that they were going to bring in five long poles in one class, so yeah not totally surprising that one decided to flip. He did look like a good player and you certainly can’t teach size. I think he would have competed.

If Murphy, DiPietro and Kennedy are three of the four starting long poles this spring, that’s three open spots for the following year. I don’t think they would throw three freshmen into the mix like that but there will be opportunities.

268028FB-0EA4-476A-966F-E9A60374C427.jpeg

Is it possible that the new staff moved on from George? The “Cuse gonna regret” comment seems that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom