Class of 2018 - New Commit: Griffin Cook (NY:Jamesville-Dewitt) Attack Signed | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Griffin Cook (NY:Jamesville-Dewitt) Attack Signed

JD goes down to Yorktown 15-11, score closer than it looks, after 3 it was 14-5 and in the 3rd JD put up 6 and Yorktown put in 1. No player updates yet.

Game was tied 5-5 at the half. 9-0 run in the 3rd for Yorktown blew it open but JD was 6-1 in the 4th.

Concerning that Cook and Archer were pretty much shut down?

Maybe this means we should give a look to a couple of Yorktown defenders?

Game was tied 5-5 at the half. 9-0 run in the 3rd for Yorktown blew it open but JD was 6-1 in the 4th.

2 of the Yorktown defenders are top in the country so not that surprising.
And it seems JD doesn't have the depth that they had last year and scoring power so focusing on those two shut the rest of the team down.

2 of the Yorktown defenders are top in the country so not that surprising.
And it seems JD doesn't have the depth that they had last year and scoring power so focusing on those two shut the rest of the team down.

where are the Yorktown kids going?

where are the Yorktown kids going?

Courtesy of wborocuse

"West Genny will be a test but I'm really interested in their game with Yorktown. They feature 2 of the best defenders in the nation, Jose Boyer (Xander's #14 ranked '17 who will PG before joining ND's '18 class...near lock to be selected to this year's UA AA game) & Brett Makar (#14 ranked '18). These 2 will certainly mark Archer & Cook & will be the best defense they face prior to states, though they also play Victor in mid-May. A great barometer game for both."

I thought Maker was committed I'm gonna check though.

Eh I wouldn't read to much into it. Teams have bad quarters, as you noted they went 6-1 in the 4th. Yorktown is always a solid team so no surprise that they were able to give JD trouble and ultimately pull out the W.

Jamesville-DeWitt def. Fairport, 16-8 | box score

Ryan Archer led the Red Rams scoring attack with a five goal, three assist effort as Class C No. 3 state-ranked Jamesville-DeWitt doubled host Class A No. 18 state-ranked Fairport in the non-league game. Joseph Kiesa added four goals and Griffin Cook had two goals and two assists in the win.

IMG_0905.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom