Class of 2016 - New commit: Jack Fiorini (ME) Middie | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 New commit: Jack Fiorini (ME) Middie

Interesting pick up, Id bet this is a replacement for the two '16 kids who decommitted this past summer. Based on the location he is probably a little bit of a project but I love the pickup.

Interesting pick up, Id bet this is a replacement for the two '16 kids who decommitted this past summer. Based on the location he is probably a little bit of a project but I love the pickup.

Agreed about possibly being a project. But you can't coach size. 6'5" athlete? That's a good foundation to build a skill set on.

Welcome to Syracuse, Jack.

Who are those two flips? Was one the kid who switched to Georgetown? Wasn't he a FOGO?

Lefty? His shot is fast and well-placed. 6'5" 220 .. that'll help.

image.jpeg
http://www.pressherald.com/2016/04/20/for-south-portlands-fiorini-lacrosse-is-a-family-affair/

The picture of all the joyful smiles of a large family on signing day is priceless. It is a happy day for all , choosing not just a lax team but also a college. Congrats to the young man and all the commits however it turns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom