Class of 2017 - New Commit: Jared Fernandez (FL) LSM | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 New Commit: Jared Fernandez (FL) LSM

Jared Fernandez, LSM, IMG Academy (Fla.), 2017

Fernandez was another IMG defender who was simply all over the field and just played so tenaciously throughout the day. Wherever the ball was off the draw, Fernandez was there. He is fast, low to the ground and hard-nosed – a just an excellent combination of traits to go with his good skill and field awareness. He makes decisions quickly in transition and hustles to get off. Everything he does is at full speed, making him a factor on the field all the time. In a big matchup with SweetLax, Fernandez blew by people and through the gut of the opposing defense to score in transition. He’s an impressive athlete and capable of some big time plays. In the middle of the field, he is always noticeable.

http://3drising.com/articles/recruiting/boys/fall-flg-3d-shootout-2015-standouts

dickiev_espn Jared signed to play Lacrosse @ Syracuse & Jehu Chesson wide out 4 Michigan love their schools Will Cuse & Maize & Blue go dancing in March ?

47421.jpg

Jared Fernandez, LSM, IMG Academy (Fla.), 2017 – Syracuse

The LSM committed to Syracuse is a ball hawk with tremendous speed that allows him to cover a lot of the field in a short period of time. Getting to every ground ball off the face off wings, and causing havoc when the ball was on the ground in his defensive end his tenacious pursuit of the ball extends to ball carriers as he loves to suffocate their hands with mini slaps and poke checks, all the while keeping his feet. In transition he shined, showing his IQ to manipulate slides as he carried the ball into the offensive end, setting up great passes that lead to tic-tac-toe goals. Fernandez is an X factor when he’s on the field.

College Bound Series Delaware: Standouts | 3d Rising

2016-17 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse Teams

ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse: First Team

Jared Fernandez

Position: LSM
School: IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Class: Senior
College: Syracuse
The low-to-the-ground, groundball machine was a force in the middle of the field, sprinting from the face-off wing and marking the opposition’s top midfield threat. Fernandez finished the year with four goals, six assists, 47 groundballs and 18 caused turnovers as IMG faced a rigorous national schedule.

2016-17 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse Teams

ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse: First Team

Jared Fernandez

Position: LSM
School: IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Class: Senior
College: Syracuse
The low-to-the-ground, groundball machine was a force in the middle of the field, sprinting from the face-off wing and marking the opposition’s top midfield threat. Fernandez finished the year with four goals, six assists, 47 groundballs and 18 caused turnovers as IMG faced a rigorous national schedule.

Normally I would say this kid was looking at early PT but SU might be the deepest I have ever seen them at LSM. Curious if SU puts either Helmer or him at SSDM and see how it goes.

Normally I would say this kid was looking at early PT but SU might be the deepest I have ever seen them at LSM. Curious if SU puts either Helmer or him at SSDM and see how it goes.
Absolutely wouldn't surprise me to see them move Jared to SSDM. He has incredible speed and moves his feet really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom