Class of 2020 New Commit: Joey Carino (NY: Stepinac) Mid

Will be Interesting to see if those numbers jump up in his Jr year. Nice looking prospect with what appears to be a high ceiling
I would love to have him @ Syracuse in 2020 however this kid had a pretty monster year on the football field. It remains to be seen if he’ll start receiving D1 offers. Have to hope he takes the Scott Loy route instead of the Sam Hubbard or Ricky Miezan routes.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I would love to have him @ Syracuse in 2020 however this kid had a pretty monster year on the football field. It remains to be seen if he’ll start receiving D1 offers. Have to hope he takes the Scott Loy route instead of the Sam Hubbard or Ricky Miezan routes.
Anything's possible but if hes not receiving D1 fball interest at this point, it's unlikely he will in his Sr year. However, its certainly something to keep an eye on.

Or former lax commits Casey Rogers or JR Zazzara, who ended up playing D3 football at Ithaca after D1 Buffalo.

Top Bottom