Class of 2019 New Commit: Lars Swensen (NH) Attack

Orangtiz

2nd String
Wow really impressed with this kid after seeing those highlights. He is the dodger from attack that we were missing last season. He has good vision and is an above average, crafty finisher. Reminds me of Donahue the way he finishes. Also appears to have decent size. Unsure of the level of competition, but regardless, seems like a solid commit to me.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Wow really impressed with this kid after seeing those highlights. He is the dodger from attack that we were missing last season. He has good vision and is an above average, crafty finisher. Reminds me of Donahue the way he finishes. Also appears to have decent size. Unsure of the level of competition, but regardless, seems like a solid commit to me.
The 2019 class leaves something to be desired so if Lars and a few others ie Clary and Rosa can continue to develop it bodes very well. I agree the highlights were impressive, hope he continues to improve.

Orangtiz

2nd String
The 2019 class leaves something to be desired so if Lars and a few others ie Clary and Rosa can continue to develop it bodes very well. I agree the highlights were impressive, hope he continues to improve.
How does 2020 look? That seems to be a pretty solid lot of talent thus far

Should be a red-shirt candidate as well so we can bump him to the 2020 class.
I don't know. There are fewer redshirts lately, which goes back to what I mention in the recruiting thread that it may be more of a function of talent coming in is better than talent already on the roster, so there are fewer redshirts. Also, when Swenson comes in he is behind Rehfuss as a lefty attackman. Maybe he sees time as a 4th or 5th attackman after Rehfuss, Cook and presumably Seebold. Maybe on man up, since SU likes 3 lefties on the man up and I'm counting Rehfuss and Magnan as the two best currently on the roster.

Also, I agree with Dr. Lexus, his video is nice.

Top Bottom