Class of 2023 - New Commit: Michael Ippoliti (NY: Farmingdale) Goalie | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Michael Ippoliti (NY: Farmingdale) Goalie

5 star #23 ranked player in NLF Rankings. Click his name below in Orange to link to various write-ups.

#23 Michael Ippoliti, goalie, St. Dominic (N.Y.) / Shore2Shore –

Of the five (!) five-star goalies in the class, three of them don’t fit the prototypical size / speed combo over which college coaches usually fawn. Those three, including Ippoliti, are that good, though.

He makes up for his lack of size with quick hands, agility and a knack for taking away surefire goals. Ippoliti is fluid in his movements, gets around the cage well and does a nice job of baiting shooters into trying him up top, which doesn’t usually work well for them. An All-Star at the One Percent Showcase, Ippoliti also does well on the ground around his crease and makes precise passes in the outlet game.

Last edited:
Mhmmmm yes yes. I like I like…do wish he was a little bit taller.

86B63937-53FF-41D4-9C79-DAEE2FCEF4F4.gif

Funny, the guy sitting behind us at the final four saw my Syracuse hat and said that his son is a goalie (looked around 13 yrs old) & Ippoliti came over and was working with him for over an hour. Said he is a fantastic guy.