Class of 2023 - Quintan Kilrain (VA / NJ) Defense / Flipped to Hopkins | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Quintan Kilrain (VA / NJ) Defense / Flipped to Hopkins

This is all Petro. JHU had a strong Culver pipeline when Posner was the coach there. Now that he is at Lawrenceville and Petro is at Cuse I expect to see a decent amount of Big Red turn into Orange. It's a good time because this L'Ville team is absolutely stacked. Posner breeds college ready players.

This is all Petro. JHU had a strong Culver pipeline when Posner was the coach there. Now that he is at Lawrenceville and Petro is at Cuse I expect to see a decent amount of Big Red turn into Orange. It's a good time because this L'Ville team is absolutely stacked. Posner breeds college ready players.

When March was at Princeton they brought in a lot of Culver kids as well, and of course he got Hiltz to flip from Denver. Him being a defenseman probably meant Petro was the main guy though. Great to see. Lots of really impressive defensive talent coming in the next few years.

Lawrenceville Lacrosse posted a picture on Instagram today with about 5 players visiting. Program is legit, stacked with Canadians and recruits Posner would pull into Culver

Lawrenceville Lacrosse posted a picture on Instagram today with about 5 players visiting. Program is legit, stacked with Canadians and recruits Posner would pull into Culver
5 players visiting? Cuse or elsewhere?

“He’s the smartest player I’ve ever coached that’s not named Michael Sowers,” Lawrenceville assistant and former Culver and Princeton assistant Tucker Mizhir said. “He just has great instincts and a college-ready IQ and finds skip lanes really well.”

Need to hit on some of these defensive commits over the next couple classes. Petro has his work cut out for him this season.

5 players visiting? Cuse or elsewhere?
Sorry for the confusion, meant to use 5 players from 1 high school visiting Yale to show strength of a program. I feel like Yale only gets kids who are really good.

Sorry for the confusion, meant to use 5 players from 1 high school visiting Yale to show strength of a program. I feel like Yale only gets kids who are really good.
All good homeslice.

7DD0A37B-863D-4461-B5ED-F4BD560AC72C.gif

7. Lawrenceville (N.J.)

The Big Red enter the NLF top 10 for the first time in the Jon Posner era. It took all of a season and a half after a 10-9 win over Salisbury (Conn.). Sophomore Connor Gately set up three goals and scored two of his own, while junior DJ Clark (Denver)popped a hat trick for Lawrenceville. George Northup (West Coast Starz / Yale) secured the win in goal. Tyler Mininno (Harvard) andQuintan Kilrain (Crabs / Syracuse) spearheaded the defensive effort.

An 18-5 rout of Kiski (Pa.) also marked Posner’s 300th career win as a head coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom