Class of 2023 - Quintan Kilrain (VA / NJ) Defense / Flipped to Hopkins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Quintan Kilrain (VA / NJ) Defense / Flipped to Hopkins

Kilrain.jpg

Has anyone heard anything about this commitment? There are whispers that he may now be going elsewhere but i haven't been able to solidly confirm.

Oh well.. was looking forward to him but see ya.. Probably realize wasn’t going to get any playing time for a couple years… I know someone on this page heard whispers of this happening. So I guess it’s true..lol

Wondering if the UA game played a role in this decision. Timing.

If that’s case that’s someone who sees what cuse is getting and what he will have to compete with and decided be to hard. Wish him best.

Wondering if the UA game played a role in this decision. Timing.
doubt it. if you saw my post above mentioning hearing about the switch, it was on friday, before the UA game. what i heard was this decision was made at least a week or two ago but recently became official. it has less to do with playing time and more about being close to home. he plays in jersey but family is based in virginia

Big loss. Extremely important and often overlooked is having a stud lefty close defender who is more natural against righty attackmen.

Last edited:
Big loss. Extremely important and often overlooked is having a stud lefty close defender who is more naturally against righty attackmen.
Agree that it’s important to have a strong lefty defender but two of the Cuse defenders coming in the 22 class can cover either.

I think it a loss but not a major one..between Caccamo, Dwan, Fig, Kuczynski and Donny Scott I think we will be just fine.
Plus it opens up a slot for a future defender transferring in from Carolina( lol.. wishful thinking)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom