Class of 2019 - New Commit: Sean Donnelly (NJ / IMG) Attack | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 New Commit: Sean Donnelly (NJ / IMG) Attack

Sean Donnelly, A/M, IMG Academy (Fla.) / CT Chargers, Patriot
Donnelly impressed me in a number of ways this weekend. To start, he possesses great size and is deceptively quick, both end-to-end and out of his dodge. Donnelly plays with a swagger and is able to make impressive and intelligent plays in a variety of ways: coming out of the box on occasion, off a rollback or with face and split dodges. Donnelly verballed to the Syracuse Orange between the event and this event’s release.

http://recruitingrundown.com/2016/0...e-inaugural-nlf-futures-event-at-img-academy/

Cuse's 3rd 2019. Just for reference Maryland has 13 2019's, which is insane.

Sean Donnelly, Attack, IMG Academy (Fla.), 2019 – Syracuse

Donnelly is bigger and more physically impressive than the last viewing we had, and that’s helping him become a more assertive dodger from X or the wings. The righty jabs hard at his defender with stick-back dodging and keeps his head up. He has a shot that can be blistering and he will pull the trigger in transition or from low angles in the free-flowing IMG offense. One of his best goals came when he dodged from X with a jab step, rolled to his left, got topside and threaded a beautiful backhand shot that nailed the top shelf. He also tries to work the two-man game and display an awareness of how to set up plays and get himself open for quality shots. Expect to see a lot of him for IMG next spring.

College Bound Series Delaware: Standouts | 3d Rising

does he remind anyone of anyone?
Ironically, because I get some of the same vibe from Mikey Berkman highlights, and he is another Florida product, the first player that comes to mind is Casey Powell. Maybe the number influences me.

Is Donnelly originally from Florida?

Berkman actually played for Casey Powell I think, so I can understand if there were some similarities.

Ironically, because I get some of the same vibe from Mikey Berkman highlights, and he is another Florida product, the first player that comes to mind is Casey Powell. Maybe the number influences me.

Is Donnelly originally from Florida?

Berkman actually played for Casey Powell I think, so I can understand if there were some similarities.
He previously went to Delbarton in NJ.

does he remind anyone of anyone?
This is totally random, but he actually reminds me A LOT of one of Hobart's starting attackmen. Scored a goal on us this year. #1, I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom