New Commit | Syracusefan.com

New Commit

isn't that why there are 2 boards, to sepsrate in advance what some don't want to read.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

just busting chops. However, your subject could have said FB, so as to not excite folks

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the idea of the two boards was to have one talk about recruiting and then the other to talk about SU sports and SU athletes. I, myself, count a commit as the latter but I could understand if others don't count a verbal only those who have signed a letter of intent.

Cheers,
Neil

I thought the idea of the two boards was to have one talk about recruiting and then the other to talk about SU sports and SU athletes. I, myself, count a commit as the latter

Cheers,
Neil

Exactly.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The recruiting board is great for those who like speculation, tips, rumors, etc. about kids that aren't (and may never be) Orangemen. It becomes football news when a kid commits to be an Orangeman, so keep those posts coming!

I don't look at the Recruiting board too often. A little overwhelming to me. I like getting a highlight or two here now and then though. That's just whelming enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom