Devo Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Devo Podcast

jkraeg

Walk On
New member to the forum but have been a dedicated reader of the content for a LONG time. Finally decided it time to get an account and start contributing something to the site.
Came across this the other day while listening to my daily podcasts. Anyone know what it is all about? Seems like there will be some good behind the scenes content and inside info coming from Devo. Just thought I would throw it out into the universe and introduce myself.

I believe he just signed a deal there with a pro team to be a part of the staff. Training/player development.

New member to the forum but have been a dedicated reader of the content for a LONG time. Finally decided it time to get an account and start contributing something to the site.
Came across this the other day while listening to my daily podcasts. Anyone know what it is all about? Seems like there will be some good behind the scenes content and inside info coming from Devo. Just thought I would throw it out into the universe and introduce myself.

Welcome. Look forward to your take on things gl

welcome!

Hey guys, this is Tim. I'm one of the co-hosts of the Locked On Syracuse podcast, but I'm also producing Devo's new pod. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. We got Coach Hop for the second episode and just recorded it. It was so awesome. Some interesting Syracuse stories and thoughts on why he switched to Washington. Should be out later on this week.

Devo's got some awesome guests lined up for the next couple episodes.

Are you related to Jenny Craig?

Anyone check out the Hop podcast? The clips I saw looked really good.
Just finished up, and he is still full of energy, great stories, and just knows all of the right things to say. Though I don't think it will ever happen at this point, I'd love to see him coaching at Syracuse again.

Really liked the JB episode - stories that I hadn't hear and some good insight into JB's thinking.

Interesting to hear JB talk about letting players play thru their mistakes to give them confidence, because this seems to be what he doesn't do in actual games.

Really liked the JB episode - stories that I hadn't hear and some good insight into JB's thinking.

Interesting to hear JB talk about letting players play thru their mistakes to give them confidence, because this seems to be what he doesn't do in actual games.
I don't think every player is given that leash, but most starters/6th man do.