Devo Podcast | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Devo Podcast

Interesting stories from JB about how DC would not come back to SU on time after school breaks. Also, JB said it seemed like Devo had 9 lives at SU. JB said people assumed that JB pulled strings to keep Devo enrolled in SU and/or eligible but he did not. Not sure I believe JB never said anything to anyone making those decisions.

The Gmac podcasts (the second part was this week) were incredible. Not just discussing some of the greatest moments as a player but really gives some awesome insight into what kind of coach and future head coach he'll be. He legitimately should be on the short list to succeed JB. Give it a listen.

These pods are fantastic!!! Great stories and E keeps it real reminiscing about past Orange teams. Authentic, honest abd a great ambassador for Cuse hoops.
I am a big Devo fan but I would never have thought he could be such an engaging host. He really does a nice job getting his guests to open up and share a lot of insights and inside info on these.

I wonder how he would do as an analyst on game telecasts?

At the least, he would be a great person to go to just before, at halftime and after games to analyze what happened and interview the players and coaches.

Listening to the Wes one now. Wes has some GREAT Kobe stories

Devo really does a terrific job in these interviews. A few others I would like to see interviewed:

Johnny Flynn
Matt Gorman
Jeremy Mcneil