New Director of HS Relations: Deon Maddox | Syracusefan.com

New Director of HS Relations: Deon Maddox

1617880521841.png

He has a lot of connections in the Tampa Bay area, an area we have really struggled to recruit in recent years.

Also provides a connection between the current staff and players that played during the Coach P era. I don't think the alums are as tied into the program as they could be. Maybe this will help.

Was an assistant coach for EMU for a while.

Agreed hopefully he can get himself good with the Tampa Bay and Orlando area HS coaches

We just this week offered a DB out of Forth Myers. Makes ya wonder since it’s rare we venture into that area.

Glad to see Deon on our staff! There is considerable talent in SW Florida and his experience will help us recruit in that area!

FYI, if you're a college football degenerate like me, they have highlights of every week of every season in the 90s and early 2000s on YouTube. I scroll through looking for old SU highlights all the time.

Gone! And how about Phil Nash!
This was great, thanks for sharing. It reminded me of the endless amounts of college football I watched during that era from age 10 to age 17. Memorable times.

Sadly I don’t think you could have the same experience today if you invested the same amount of time because 95% of the coverage would be devoted to Clemson, Dabo, Urban Meyer, how much money everyone is receiving, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom