New nn tweet | Syracusefan.com

New nn tweet

goodroc

Starter
@NerlensNoel3: After alot of contemplating last night with my family, i feel that they've helped me make the right decision thats best for me

That doesn't sound good

Are we absolutely, 100% sure that his family would push hard to sway him away from SU?

I don;t think it means we are out but it definitely seems more positive for Gtown since it supposedly was the place his mom liked the best.

@NerlensNoel3: After alot of contemplating last night with my family, i feel that they've helped me make the right decision thats best for me

That doesn't sound good
Why not?
What does this statement tell us that changes the status quo?
So a young man discusses his options with his family and comes to a decision with their help...and this is bad because???

Because it sounds like he conceded to their wisdom which means GTOWN! lol

Why not?
What does this statement tell us that changes the status quo?
So a young man discusses his options with his family and comes to a decision with their help...and this is bad because???
I'm guessing because everyone believes family input = Georgetown.

That doesn't sound good

I don't see anything there that indicates ANYTHING about/for/against SU's chances

maybe because the thought is NN would choose 'Cuse...mother seemed "in bed" with GT...and if NN says "they helped make the best decision for me..." I feel it isnt 'Cuse. Of the three teams NN may have competition for time on court 'Cuse would be the one where he does not get 40 minutes of play time with DC2, Christmas, and Keita also there. KY and GT have no one to take time.

I am beginning to lean to GT.

You guys really are great fans. So "the right decision that's best for me" doesn't sound good for 'Cuse? Way to have pride in your team. If he said "iffy decision that's not in my best interest" would you feel better?

Sounds like UK honestly. He doesn't sound very excited so basically the potential pro prospects/money outweigh where he wanted to go.

EDIT: ignoring the content if the tweet, him being excited would make me lean towards 'Cuse. This is based on all the information we know and his relationships. If the sentiment is "Meh I did what had to be done. Decision made", then I would lean toward the other schools. Syracuse is the fun choice for him.

Actually, it's well known that his mother is very pro-Georgetown, but apparently his extended family is very pro-Syracuse.

Depends on what he meant by "family"

I don't think this is a big deal. Not saying he's coming here, but regardless, I think he made his own decision.

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Thats interesting. Alot of us felt his mind was already made up.

For all we know my family could mean Syracuse.
Nobody is going to take gtwon serious next year with or without noel.
They will take us serious either way. End of rant.

Let's keep in mind, the only place he has consistently referred to as feeling like family is Syracuse. Has not mentioned family with Georgetown or Kentucky.

Sounds like UK honestly. He doesn't sound very excited so basically the potential pro prospects/money outweigh where he wanted to go.

Yeah, because he's always seemed so excited at all of the games that he visited. Dude barely cracks a smile. He's handling this and his tweets in a professional manner.

Why was UConn eliminated from his list? Beef with Drummond? Or the tournament ban? If it was because of the tourney ban, since he wants to win a title, why would be even consider Gtown?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom