New offer out to linebacker: Matt Galambos | Syracusefan.com

New offer out to linebacker: Matt Galambos

Tomcat,
Do you know what position the staff is recruiting him for? I think I like him better as a fullback. Looks like a heck of a blocker.

I believe we are taking one MIKE in this class. It looks like Nick Sorrenti and Matt Galambos might be the top 2 candidates. We might end up battling Penn State for both.
Isn't there a MIKE candidate in this freshman class? . I also thougt that Vigille might be a :noidea: in the middle. No?

@SUonRivals
Collingdale (PA) Haverford linebacker Matt Galambos is scheduled to visit Syracuse today. He holds offers from SU, Pitt, RU, and Temple.

@SUonRivals
Collingdale (PA) Haverford linebacker Matt Galambos is scheduled to visit Syracuse today. He holds offers from SU, Pitt, RU, and Temple.

Some pics on his Facebook at Cuse! Was just at Pitt too...

Yeah, he didn't seem to be too "wowed" by Syracuse.

bummer, this kid is a player... Matt Alkire loves him at MIKE.

I didn't draw any conclusions from the interview. He didn't come across wowed or dissapointed. It was pretty vanilla.

I didn't draw any conclusions from the interview. He didn't come across wowed or dissapointed. It was pretty vanilla.
That was how he sounded. Seems like he's done a bunch of interviews and sort of knows how they go.

That was how he sounded. Seems like he's done a bunch of interviews and sort of knows how they go.

Does he have a good relationship with Matt Walters on our Lax team? They are both Haverford kids! Maybe he'll put in a good word for us...

I highly doubt we offer his buddy, that kid's tiny.

I highly doubt we offer his buddy, that kid's tiny.

Could be a walk-on candidate...maybe his 'rents have some $$$ to make up whatever difference an academic scholy won't cover.

BTW, BO I want to publically throw out some love to you...your website is doing a great job.

Could be a walk-on candidate...maybe his 'rents have some $$$ to make up whatever difference an academic scholy won't cover.

BTW, BO I want to publically throw out some love to you...your website is doing a great job.

Thanks TexanMark that means a lot. I hope to be able to make a tailgate sometime this season. I appreciate your support and I'm glad to be able to provide SU fans and this forum with some info. This forum has been unbelievably supportive to me and the site. It's the best SU forum out there and I love coming here every day.

FWIW, and I'm not sure if it would be feasible in your situation, but have you ever considered using Skype as an interviewing tool. Nothing like a "face to face" interview.

FWIW, and I'm not sure if it would be feasible in your situation, but have you ever considered using Skype as an interviewing tool. Nothing like a "face to face" interview.
I haven't but that's a really creative idea! I actually really like it! I'll suggest it to a few recruits and see what they say.

I haven't but that's a really creative idea! I actually really like it! I'll suggest it to a few recruits and see what they say.
Another option is using the video on Facebook...it is a little "jerky" in picture quality but it is free and all kids have Facebook.

Another option is using the video on Facebook...it is a little "jerky" in picture quality but it is free and all kids have Facebook.

Another great option. Actually the Skype is free also and most new laptops have a built in cameras, but I think either would give BO another dimension to his interviews. I know Zach Allen knows how to use Skype. ;)

Haverford- Isn't Ryan Nassib's uncle/Joe Nassib's dad the coach there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom