NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote! | Syracusefan.com

NEW PLAYER: 500 More Votes for Boeheims Army to add Andrew White III!- Please vote!

mlbball99

2nd String
OK, the news is out! We are adding Andrew White III!!! But in order to officially add him, we just need 700 more votes! Please vote, please tell a friend. We have 2 days to get to 700! Thanks!!

Vote here:

Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni)

Last edited:
Starting an own thread here because we need this to get attention (and not buried in a thread, so I kindly ask to not move it).

Boeheim's Army needs 1,500 more votes to add an additional player. They have 3 days to accomplish this. Please take 30 seconds to click the below link and click "Support This Team." I know GM Belbey is very hard at work to bring in some incredible talent, but it can't happen unless we get these votes. I know there are a few thousand active members here. Please all help, tell a friend, or two or three and let's see if we can achieve this!! I promise these are players that will greatly help the team win this TBT and represent Syracuse in the best way possible on ESPN next week!!

Vote here:

Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni)

Are we sure we need that many more? It’s 1,000 supporters for up to 10 players after June 1. Its 3,000 supporters to add an 11th player.

GM Belbey is looking to add 1 or 2 more players. The 3,000 supporters will allow for an additional players. Never know with injuries, pro contracts players get on who will/will not be available right before the tournament.

It’s less “voting” and more “signing up,” unless I missed something.

GM Belbey is looking to add 1 or 2 more players. The 3,000 supporters will allow for an additional players. Never know with injuries, pro contracts players get on who will/will not be available right before the tournament.

We can add one more right now per the rules to get to 10.

Makes no sense to me. I must be missing something.

2. Any Team seeking to add a Player beyond the first nine (9) Players or add any Player after June 1, 2019 shall only be permitted to add the Player to the Team’s roster after a $1,000 Player Registration Fee has been received by the Producer or if that Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters before seventy-two hours before its first game.

b. A Team that has accrued 1,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add a tenth Player without paying the $1,000 Player Registration Fee.

c. A Team that has accrued 3,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add an eleventh Player without paying an additional $1,000 Player Registration Fee.

GM Belbey wants to have options if players become available. Might be adding a 10th and 11th. That’s why the team needed the votes

GM Belbey wants to have options if players become available. Might be adding a 10th and 11th. That’s why the team needed the votes

I completely understand that especially with Triche up in the air. And he needs 3000 to add an 11th, but he could add a 10th right now, while pushing for 3000 to add an 11th if he chooses. Where he has to push is Twitter. He has over 100000 followers.

Thank you guys so much. The votes have been flying in. Only just over 1,000 votes needed by Monday. I think its doable, but its certainly hard.

The twitter account has been blasting tweets out as well as instagrams.

Any vote goes a long way, tell a friend (or two).

Maybe I am having a "senior" moment. I registered, did the email confirmation and went back to the website. I clicked our team when I first went in there so does that mean I have voted? Did not see any "vote" link. I see "accepted" under Boeheim's Army.

Maybe I am having a "senior" moment. I registered, did the email confirmation and went back to the website. I clicked our team when I first went in there so does that mean I have voted? Did not see any "vote" link. I see "accepted" under Boeheim's Army.

It’s not really a vote. Signing up as a supporter, which you did, is what is counted.

My gut says they have a surprise player in mind. Like someone who hasn't been with BA before.