New Season Ticket questions | Syracusefan.com

New Season Ticket questions

David332

All American
We’ve decided to be STH starting next season (yay!), have a few questions. Any feedback is appreciated as always.

When do they go on sale for 2022?

Do they come with a parking pass, and if not, how do you buy one?

Do they come with those orange padded seats?

Can you select the exact seats?

[QUOTE="saturdayfan, post: 3999156, member: 8170"

Can you select the exact seats?
[/QUOTE]

That’s great.

To answer the question above, you can, so long as they are unencumbered by someone else.

I spoke with the box office and found out that parking is indeed separate, typically $100- 225 and you can buy them when you buy the ST. You can pick the lot based on availability and donor requirements (not sure what that means though).

The orange cushion seats are an additional $40 per seat for the entire season.

I spoke with the box office and found out that parking is indeed separate, typically $100- 225 and you can buy them when you buy the ST. You can pick the lot based on availability and donor requirements (not sure what that means though).

There's a parking lot draft every year.

The people who donate the most money get 1st pick.

As a season ticket holder, I find that the orange seats are really great to have, especially when it starts to fill up in the dome. This is because everyone knows that those are your seats and you are guaranteed that much space.

They will come in key next year vs Notre Dame as I expect the Dome will be totally packed full.

As far as parking, not sure where you’re looking to buy seasons but if it isn’t in a “high donor” section you basically just get a parking pass for the sky top/Manley. Sometimes you can get into the West Lot but it’s highly unlikely, your donor rank is going to be pretty low being a first year season ticket holder.

If you plan on attending the Fine Mess tailgate I would suggest just parking at the MLK school or paying day of at Manley/Skytop or one of the other pay per game garages around campus.

There is also always the possibility someone on here will be selling a West Lot pass and you can buy that per game but I wouldn’t depend on that.

Welcome aboard, you’re picking a GREAT time to become a season ticket holder. Can’t wait to watch this team develop.

There's a parking lot draft every year.

The people who donate the most money get 1st pick.
Ah gotcha, thank you. I suspected there was more to it. I don’t think the person who answered the phone knew as much as I hoped, felt bad for her though cause I had like ten questions lol.

We don’t expect to get a Fine lot spot but just hope to be within walking distance if we pay top dollar ($225).

As a season ticket holder, I find that the orange seats are really great to have, especially when it starts to fill up in the dome. This is because everyone knows that those are your seats and you are guaranteed that much space.

They will come in key next year vs Notre Dame as I expect the Dome will be totally packed full.

As far as parking, not sure where you’re looking to buy seasons but if it isn’t in a “high donor” section you basically just get a parking pass for the sky top/Manley. Sometimes you can get into the West Lot but it’s highly unlikely, your donor rank is going to be pretty low being a first year season ticket holder.

If you plan on attending the Fine Mess tailgate I would suggest just parking at the MLK school or paying day of at Manley/Skytop or one of the other pay per game garages around campus.

There is also always the possibility someone on here will be selling a West Lot pass and you can buy that per game but I wouldn’t depend on that.

Welcome aboard, you’re picking a GREAT time to become a season ticket holder. Can’t wait to watch this team develop.
Yeah we’re really psyched, thanks man.

If we get the Skytop lot that’s okay I guess because they have the shuttle bus I believe.

If we get the Skytop lot that’s okay I guess because they have the shuttle bus I believe.

Yes they do have the shuttle.

there’s always a chance you can get better, just depends on how it shakes out when they release parking next spring/summer.

And there are always the pay the day of garages and lots around campus that aren’t too far away from the West either, so keep that as an option in the back of your head too

Sorry to bump this thread but I have a question on renewals; why is SUAD accepting $25 deposits for renewing? Aren’t our current seats locked as it is?

I get the point of $25 deposits for new STH, but what is the reasoning for current STH? This is my first year renewing so just want to make sure I’m not missing out on something here.

Sorry to bump this thread but I have a question on renewals; why is SUAD accepting $25 deposits for renewing? Aren’t our current seats locked as it is?

I get the point of $25 deposits for new STH, but what is the reasoning for current STH? This is my first year renewing so just want to make sure I’m not missing out on something here.

You’re locked in. I think the main reason this year was the 2 free bowl tix. That way they got some $$$ a little earlier and a basically a commitment from people they were renewing. If you didn’t make a deposit you have nothing to worry about.

You’re locked in. I think the main reason this year was the 2 free bowl tix. That way they got some $$$ a little earlier and a basically a commitment from people they were renewing. If you didn’t make a deposit you have nothing to worry about.
Okay thanks Bees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom