New season tix holder question | Syracusefan.com

New season tix holder question

CLTOrange

Walk On
After living in the CLT burbs for 15 years we moved back home to Syracuse just about two years ago and I was primed to buy season tickets for the first time. Then of course the world fell all to pieces and shelved those plans. Fast forward to today and after dissecting the kids winter schedules, I finally bought tickets but wanted to ask our experts here for feedback on two related items:

1) Parking - Since I’m such a late buyer my options are limited to essentially the University Ave garage or Manley. Other than the wait in the bus line vs trudge across campus debate, does anyone have experience/thoughts on the pros and cons of these two options?

2) Club 44 - What is that like and is there value in buying that access? I don’t mind parting with the cash if it’s fun and lively environment but if it’s a morgue I’d just assume keep my money and drink my own bourbon when I get home.

Any and all insights are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I’ve had season tickets since 2010 and never owned a parking pass, but personally I’d park at university garage if I had to. I usually park somewhere in that area around 20 minutes before game time and still make it to my seat by tip off.

I only go to club 44 when someone else gets me a pass. I see no need to pay for extra access just to buy a drink, but that’s me.

For years I road the bus to and from Manley or would park off of Euclid. Taking the bus back to Manley walk to the bus on Sims Drive so you come out at the front of the bus line. It is pretty quick and easy if you live on the east side of town.

Club 44 only is someone else bought the tickets.

Manley isn't bad, especially if you live on the east side of town.

I don’t know which way you are coming from but I park a mile away on a side street off Euclid and walk in. I really enjoy the walk, even and maybe especially in the winter. It puts hair on your chest! If the weather is really crappy, we drive down Euclid closer to the Structure :rolleyes: And park on a side street. The closer you get, the more difficult it becomes to find an empty side street because of all the student housing.

I've parked at manley for 5 years for football and this is my 1st BB season ticket , I think parking at manley is great. No pass for 44

Welcome back CLT!! Where abouts are you? Shoot Shaugnessys in Hotel SYR was doing game day shuttles that drop you off at the library for $4. I’ve used it plenty for one off games. Not sure if that’s back, but depending on how many games you make, not a bad option (I’m in strathmore so it’s a breeze getting in and out)

Club 44 is a game by game basis IMO. Having working in ticketing for 3 years up there, it obviously is a blast for big games, kind of just like a bar in town during other games. Not the best view from in there either. It would be a MUCH better place if it was backed up against the seats and not past the walkways. I’d grab the tickets for a game to see what you think. Not necessary IMO for a full season unless you’re using the tix for business

We usually have luck in Thorndon park if we get there early enough. Club 44 is a neat experience but not worth the price of admission. It is hard to believe something like that it in the Dome. Food was ok, and service was not great. I have not been in 5+ years, so maybe it's improved.

I've parked at manley for 5 years for football and this is my 1st BB season ticket , I think parking at manley is great. No pass for 44
If the weather is nice...you can walk to Manley. Factor in what part of town you are coming from. The garage frees you from the shuttle but exiting the garage can be tedious