New song? | Syracusefan.com

New song?

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
Has anyone heard if we are going to have a new song this year, like we have had in the last few years?

SU should have a contest for the best song and play the winner all year...that song Jake Ober wrote a couple years ago was freakin great. I think the school made a huge mistake by not embracing that one.

SU should have a contest for the best song and play the winner all year...that song Jake Ober wrote a couple years ago was freakin great. I think the school made a huge mistake by not embracing that one.
Haha are you kidding? That kid's "music" is terrible. I'd prefer we don't make some cheesy song like the disaster that was unfinished business or shut it down which was also terrible.

I hope we decide to just go back to real music this year. No manufactured BS.

I liked the songs like unfinished business and shut it down. They are made for our team only and nobody can take them away from us.

I liked the songs like unfinished business and shut it down. They are made for our team only and nobody can take them away from us.
no one would want to take them away from us. it's not good music.

How about the "No more Song "or the "No more Midnight madness Song"

no one would want to take them away from us. it's not good music.

Just because you don't like it does not mean its bad. I listen to all of our songs before each seson, they get my blood pumping knowing that SU basketball is back!!!

Shut it Down was great because it was performed and written by a coach. How many other teams in the country can say on of their coaches wrote the team a rap song? That was strictly, uniquely Syracuse basketball. Could have done without Unfinished Business.

Shut it Down was great because it was performed and written by a coach. How many other teams in the country can say on of their coaches wrote the team a rap song? That was strictly, uniquely Syracuse basketball. Could have done without Unfinished Business.
I was ok with Shut it Down for that reason, but it wasn't good. Unfinished Business was forced, Jake Ober sucks, and Arinze can't rap either. We don't need a team song every year, especially something as terrible as Unfinished Business being played at the start of each game.

Howabout
Unfinished Thickburger
Cooneys might be redshirting this year anyway.

Jake Ober's first song was great! I'm with you, MG44. I sent that thing to all my basketball friends - young and old - and they were jealous.

I've never met a person who liked Unfinished Business; in fact, people didn't even dislike it - most were disgusted by it. That was amateur hour at the Dome last year - playing that junk three times during every game was possibly the worst aspect of SU's (horrible) game presentation last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom