SU Recruiting Twitter... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Recruiting Twitter...

Possible 10th asst. coach?
I don't think so. He has a very well established company with multiple locations.
They do more than just train QBs. He has a 2020 TE who looks like he is going to be a monster.

yeah thats a fairly interesting comment. anyone know what state he was in? i was thinking DeVito but this staff seems to be assigned to recruit kids on the side of the ball they coach. Kaufman is the LB coach.

yeah thats a fairly interesting comment. anyone know what state he was in? i was thinking DeVito but this staff seems to be assigned to recruit kids on the side of the ball they coach. Kaufman is the LB coach.
I've been looking but no posted pics of a visit from him from any of the commits.
He is the primary recruiter for Richards and Trotter.

Edit: I went back and looked at Trotter and Kaufman is the one that did an in-home with him in November.

Last edited:
I've been looking but no posted pics of a visit from him from any of the commits.
He is the primary recruiter for Richards and Trotter.

Edit: I went back and looked at Trotter and Kaufman is the one that did an in-home with him in November.

Are visits to 2o18 allowed?

MD. That's Nathan Proctors school. He just verballed to Virginia Tech.

Second visit there by the Cuse coaches in one week. Hart and Lynch last week.

Detroit Jesuit...I assume they're there to recruit 2018 RB Elijah Collins and the 2018 OL, though I'm sort of hoping the 2017 kid going to Wisconsin pops up on our visitor list.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom