Class of 2016 - New Transfer: Henry Grass (NY: Bronxville) Attack [from Hopkins] | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 New Transfer: Henry Grass (NY: Bronxville) Attack [from Hopkins]

CreaseRat

2nd String
Anyone else hear the Hopkins redshirt is transferring to Cuse? They mentioned it over on lax power but I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else

Anyone else hear the Hopkins redshirt is transferring to Cuse? They mentioned it over on lax power but I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else

A lot of the guys on laxpower from the blue blood programs are keyed in with their respective schools, if they are reporting it, its likely true. Makes sense he announced a transfer a few weeks ago.

A lot of the guys on laxpower from the blue blood programs are keyed in with their respective schools, if they are reporting it, its likely true. Makes sense he announced a transfer a few weeks ago.

The guy on LaxPower has 15 posts and he's only been a member for two months.

Hence the skepticism.

Grass isn't in our student directory ... yet. ;)

The guy on LaxPower has 15 posts and he's only been a member for two months.

Hence the skepticism.

Grass isn't in our student directory ... yet. ;)

I certainly wouldn't take it as gospel but it would be an odd thing to make up out of the blue.

If true this is hardly a surprise, as I noted back during the season I expected SU to be very active in the transfer market and were now up to 3 and I think one more would be likely as well.

Again if true I think Grass will likely play at attack as SU has to many bodies at midfield already and attack is where the most question marks are. This move also puts even more pressure on Jordan Evans going into next season. With three young guys already nipping at his heels and now a fourth and fifth being brought in he really needs to take that next step ala Morasco and have a great senior season. Believe this also puts some pressure on Thorpe to take his game to the next level as he is in for a battle if he wants to gain more PT. Unsure if this affects Voight moving back to attack. To me this does ensure that Wisnauskas will redshirt.

Curious if there is any trickle down from UVA. They have a few stacked recruiting classes in the next several years and those kids must be getting a bit antsy.

This would be a great pick up, great player at Bronxville, big powerful but highly skilled attackman, was an UA All American and was on the final 50 roster for USA U19s.

This would be a great pick up, great player at Bronxville, big powerful but highly skilled attackman, was an UA All American and was on the final 50 roster for USA U19s.
Will he need to add experience, or do you think he is ready to go?

Where's that Capt. Picard face-palm picture when you need it?

iWKad22.jpg

and we can nickname him Smokin Grass

if true, this would be a very good get. Kid has the size to play inside and has quick hands.

and we can nickname him Smokin Grass

I owned a very similar shirt in high school. Believe I got it through Great Atlantic, if they are still a thing.
image.jpeg

But on topic, this is excellent. Love the fact that he still has four to play.

And when he blows past a defender, we can shout, "You're a$$ is Grass!" :cool: