Class of 2017 - New Transfer: Seth Delisle (OCC / Nazareth Transfer) FOGO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 New Transfer: Seth Delisle (OCC / Nazareth Transfer) FOGO

59.9% at Nazareth.
72.7% this year.
upload_2017-6-8_19-58-27.png

Smart move. Probably costs 0 scholarship money, no lose situation. I like the fact that he was very good against the better teams on their schedule. SU lax had a pretty good transfer face off guy from Fulton in the past, let hope this works out as well.

Props to Jeremy for calling this.

Wouldn't be shocked if we took another as well. SU needed some new blood with Ben gone. Would have been shocked if we didn't bring in at least one. I expect a middie or attack transfer as well.

*Edit, with him being a D3 transfer expect SU to bring in one more fogo.

Yikes. 72.7% and won over 50% in every game.

I go to Ithaca college, watched him come in and go 24-31 in a game against the #8 Bombers in the E8 semifinal. It was a big upset, only reason they won was because of his face-off. Ithaca tried 4 guys including two long poles, just zero luck. I'm not saying he's gonna come in and put up crazy numbers but who knows.

Last edited:
Smart move. Probably costs 0 scholarship money, no lose situation. I like the fact that he was very good against the better teams on their schedule. SU lax had a pretty good transfer face off guy from Fulton in the past, let hope this works out as well.
I like the fact that he was a multiple sport athlete in high school - have to believe that it's still Varello's job to lose, but other than Baptiste, FOGOs tend to break down as the season goes on so it would be great to have two reliable guys to get the job done. Maryland used this blueprint to perfection last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom