Shalexxus Aaron / Grad Transfer from USC / Decommitted | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shalexxus Aaron / Grad Transfer from USC / Decommitted

Forget the door, the barn is burning. We can either put the fire out or let it go all the way to the ground. Right now, it's looking like SU is content with the latter.
When JW didn't totally clean house it became to late, needed to move quickly with a hire to try to salvage, part of the team.
They might have to cancel the season because of lack of players.

They might have to cancel the season because of lack of players.
There's no way that will happen. They will fill a roster somehow. Now, it may be with lower levels of talent, which would mean a loooooong season with plenty of losses.

But they will play.

There's no way that will happen. They will fill a roster somehow. Now, it may be with lower levels of talent, which would mean a loooooong season with plenty of losses.

But they will play.
Which is another example of the fact JW messed up.

But they will play.
We still have 11 players and are well past the point of being able to transfer without sitting out the season. While I am surprised we lost Aaron at this point for that reason, I don't think 11 players is quite to the point of having to cancel the season due to lack of players. JB would laugh at that "lack of depth."

That being said, I'm not happy with how ADJW has handled this whole situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom