New uniforms? | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms?

07D2F0D5-ECD9-4BB2-9DBF-55D7F71E681B.jpeg

With the coaching change, I wonder if we will also see new uniforms next season. Would love to see the script font come back permanently, especially since those were the uniforms worn during all of Red’s years here.
I think jersey refreshes are in the contract with Nike? Like I think they have to adjust every few years

At this point, somebody somewhere in the decision making process is ACTIVELY blocking the script jerseys. It’s the only logical conclusion.

Unless that guy was JB, I won’t hold my breath.

So clean… Nike please listen to us
Agreed, but…..they’d be a lot cleaner if they didn’t have the swoosh, a flag, AND an ACC patch. We know what country we’re in and what league we play in - kinda unnecessary.

And I understand they gotta have their logo somewhere, but Nike - take notes from how Champion did it and adjust accordingly.

th

Agreed, but…..they’d be a lot cleaner if they didn’t have the swoosh, a flag, AND an ACC patch. We know what country we’re in and what league we play in - kinda unnecessary.

And I understand they gotta have their logo somewhere, but Nike - take notes from how Champion did it and adjust accordingly.

th
Yeah the american flag makes no sense. Even just getting rid of that improves it.

EDIT: Is this a Nike thing? Duke, UNC, Clemson, and Virginia all have the flag too but Louisville (Adidas) and BC (New Balance) don't. Weird design