Newbie - Any chance to join in on Fine Mess tailgate for BC?

3Cuses

Walk On
Hi all - We're coming to visit our SU son this weekend and will be going to our 1st SU game since I went to SU waaayy back in the 80s. We were hoping to tailgate and came across info about the Fine Mess Tailgate and were wondering if there's any chance we could join in - and, if so, what we can bring/do. If not, if anyone has any tailgating suggestions for the three of us. I PMd JeremyCuse but not sure if that's the best way to communicate. Many thanks!

JRHEETER

Starter
Hi all - We're coming to visit our SU son this weekend and will be going to our 1st SU game since I went to SU waaayy back in the 80s. We were hoping to tailgate and came across info about the Fine Mess Tailgate and were wondering if there's any chance we could join in - and, if so, what we can bring/do. If not, if anyone has any tailgating suggestions for the three of us. I PMd JeremyCuse but not sure if that's the best way to communicate. Many thanks!
I would assume that you should be good, just reply in the thread with how many will be there...you just have to pay $15 when you get there and enjoy the company!

3Cuses

Walk On
Thanks ! - We're coming from out of town - what's a good time to get there for a noon game?

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Thanks ! - We're coming from out of town - what's a good time to get there for a noon game?
I believe the tailgate will be in break down mode and the food and drink will start to disappear by 11 am, perhaps earlier. I think food and drink are generally available by 3 hours before kickoff, probably a bit earlier.

So if you want time to talk and meet people, you might want to get there at 9 am and plan on tailgating for a good 2 hour block of time.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I got your PM and sent you back a response. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I believe the tailgate will be in break down mode and the food and drink will start to disappear by 11 am, perhaps earlier. I think food and drink are generally available by 3 hours before kickoff, probably a bit earlier.

So if you want time to talk and meet people, you might want to get there at 9 am and plan on tailgating for a good 2 hour block of time.
Thanks Tomcat. Yes as Tomcat noted we are usualy well into full swing 3 hours prior to kickoff. For Nooners we should be up and running by 8:30 and will stretch the tailgate out till about 11:15 and then start breaking down at that point but we still have people interacting and partaking up past 11:30

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom