Newbie here and future football season ticket holder! | Syracusefan.com

Newbie here and future football season ticket holder!

Hey guys! I put a deposit down but I didnt receive a email? Do I just contact the ticketing office?

And also! Where is the parking lot for tailgating? Im not crazy or anything lol.

Thanks!

Odd that you didn’t receive an email but not surprising.

There is a large group tailgate in the Henry Street lot (West Lot Parking Pass)

It is $20 all you can eat and drink, alcoholic beverages included. We also sponsor an NIL athlete too as well. The name of the tailgate currently is “Enrique’s SyraCRUZ tailgate”. As our sponsor athlete is currently OL Enrique Cruz.

Welcome to the club, you’re going to become addicted

Odd that you didn’t receive an email but not surprising.

There is a large group tailgate in the Henry Street lot (West Lot Parking Pass)

It is $20 all you can eat and drink, alcoholic beverages included. We also sponsor an NIL athlete too as well. The name of the tailgate currently is “Enrique’s SyraCRUZ tailgate”. As our sponsor athlete is currently OL Enrique Cruz.

Welcome to the club, you’re going to become addicted
Thanks! I plan on bringing a portable smoker and flattop and Utica Club with me. Is there a season parking pass?

Thanks! I plan on bringing a portable smoker and flattop and Utica Club with me. Is there a season parking pass?

Yes, that’ll come out later. Can’t remember when exactly but it’s season pass parking only

If you end up in west lot we will def have to link up and see if we can coordinate or something!

Yes, that’ll come out later. Can’t remember when exactly but it’s season pass parking only
If it is like previous years, you get your parking lot assigned sometime in May. It is based on donor level.

I agree you should call the ticket office and tell them you want in the West Lot and they should be able to tell you what you need to make that dream happen.

or

1-888-DOMETIX (1-888-366-3849)

If it is like previous years, you get your parking lot assigned sometime in May. It is based on donor level.

I agree you should call the ticket office and tell them you want in the West Lot and they should be able to tell you what you need to make that dream happen.

or

1-888-DOMETIX (1-888-366-3849)
Thank you!

Hey guys! I put a deposit down but I didnt receive a email? Do I just contact the ticketing office?

And also! Where is the parking lot for tailgating? Im not crazy or anything lol.

Thanks!
We currently are in negotiations for substantial money for fans through NIL. So look forward to getting a big share of the money being generated by college football.

Thanks!
welcome aboard bro! You won't regret it and will have a ball. Well maybe a little bit after a loss or two...
;)

But the tailgate scene is top notch with us former Fine Messers now, as noted above, the SyraCruz tailgate.

edit: Just re-read those articles, holy moly boys we've been around a long time!

welcome aboard bro! You won't regret it and will have a ball. Well maybe a little bit after a loss or two...
;)

But the tailgate scene is top notch with us former Fine Messers now, as noted above, the SyraCruz tailgate.

edit: Just re-read those articles, holy moly boys we've been around a long time!

Man, every time I re-read these articles I get reenergized about Syracuse Football.

Doesn’t matter the coaches leaving players leaving etc.

Nothing beats hanging with you all on Saturdays in the fall.

Already can’t wait for the 2023 season!!!

;)

I remember the early days up in the corner of the lot. Amazing how it all has evolved.

At Heritage Hill on Thursday night with Dino and Matt Park is also a good time. Most nights, a few players show up and and you get to meet them.

Thanks!
North Manley Crew is where it’s at. Warm, welcoming, great people. It’s also easy to park, getting in and out etc.

Last season was our first as STH and we were welcomed with open arms.

we park at Colvin which is good also, formally known as South Manley