Newburgh Stewart Airport starting direct flights to Norway | Syracusefan.com

Newburgh Stewart Airport starting direct flights to Norway

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Has anyone ever been to Norway? Do I need to put it on my bucket list? Frontier also starting direct flights out of Stewart to Florida which I think they use to have. Hopefully more airlines take advantage of Stewart, it's a great option as an airport. I flew out of there once when USAir use to fly there.

This is an ultra low cost carrier modeled after Norwegian Air. You will pay for everything.

Norway is beautiful but extremely expensive. Think $9-$10 for a beer in a bar. It's also not an easy entry point to the rest of Europe versus say London or Paris. Worth seeing but bring your $$$$

This is an ultra low cost carrier modeled after Norwegian Air. You will pay for everything.

Norway is beautiful but extremely expensive. Think $9-$10 for a beer in a bar. It's also not an easy entry point to the rest of Europe versus say London or Paris. Worth seeing but bring your $$$$
2016 we flew Norwegian from JFK to Rome ( layover in Gatwick) Great service, comfortable , free movies, and cheap. But that was a while ago. I’m assuming they have flights to Norway :) 787 Dreamliner.

Has anyone ever been to Norway? Do I need to put it on my bucket list? Frontier also starting direct flights out of Stewart to Florida which I think they use to have. Hopefully more airlines take advantage of Stewart, it's a great option as an airport. I flew out of there once when USAir use to fly there.

Went to Norway five years ago. Beautiful country. Oslo is a fun city. Took a flight north of the Arctic Circle to Tromso to try to see the northern lights. Was too cloudy and rainy to see them but had fun chasing them anyway. I was there the first week of October and it was freezing. 40s in Oslo and 30s in Tromso so be prepared if you travel there in the winter. Oh and everyone speaks perfect English as it’s mandatory for them to learn as kids since no other country speaks Norwegian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom