Newest bracketology... has Pitt in our Bracket... | Syracusefan.com

Newest bracketology... has Pitt in our Bracket...

No thanks! I don't ever like potentially playing teams more than twice. We always manage to lose the third game. Don't even want to play Pitt in the ACC tournament.

7-0 against that field with Duke, FSU, and UVa to go. And whoever we have to play when we win the ACC tournament.

We wouldnt see Pitt until the Elite 8 based on that bracket, Pitts not going that far.
Right - that would entail playing the 2nd weekend of the tournament.

That bracket is a walk to the Elite 8. Nova, Pitt, and UK would be scary though.

That bracket is a walk to the Elite 8. Nova, Pitt, and UK would be scary though.

UK wouldn't know what the hell to do with the 2-3 zone. They would be like a deer in headlights.

This guy is an idiot. Places 3 ACC teams in the East. None in the Midwest. Get Pitt and FSU out of the east. No reason to have those potential repeat games among conference teams. Nice placement for Pitt as a #7 seed to draw Buffalo and MSG. So much for protected seeds. I also doubt the NCAA will ever place Duke and UNC in the same regional.

UK wouldn't know what the hell to do with the 2-3 zone. They would be like a deer in headlights.

Probably, but I would rather not have to deal with Randle. Dude is a load.

This guy is an idiot. Places 3 ACC teams in the East. None in the Midwest. Get Pitt and FSU out of the east. No reason to have those potential repeat games among conference teams. Nice placement for Pitt as a #7 seed to draw Buffalo and MSG. So much for protected seeds. I also doubt the NCAA will ever place Duke and UNC in the same regional.

Lunardi has been real iffy this year. Though there are gonna be enough ACC teams in the field where there will have to be some rematch potential.

I wonder how often Duke and UNC have been in the same region; probably not a lot, but how often are they both not in the top 3 in the conference?

This is assuming a 7-seed Pitt defies its historical performance and conventional wisdom... and advances all the way to the Elite-8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom