Next 3 games | Syracusefan.com

Next 3 games

Orangezoo

In the wind
For those of us back on the we just might stay above .500 and possibly do more train..

Notre Dame- we should have beat them game 1. Now hopefully we adjust enough and get it done. Bad for us matchup wise with Mooney inside. Have to figure something out on the boards. Going to need Quincy.

Pitt- nothing special but they have a couple bruisers down low. Not size deficient like our past two opponents.

Clemson - Simms is a beast and worries me. They are tough at home.

On deck- Duke and 6'11 270 Vernon Carey.

We are going to need Quincy and Marek to man up to get through this stretch with the results we need. If we want to have our name called on SS we have to go 3-0 leading up to Duke. That is the start. Looking at frontlines though it could be tough sledding.

For those of us back on the we just might stay above .500 and possibly do more train..

Notre Dame- we should have beat them game 1. Now hopefully we adjust enough and get it done. Bad for us matchup wise with Mooney inside. Have to figure something out on the boards. Going to need Quincy.

Pitt- nothing special but they have a couple bruisers down low. Not size deficient like our past two opponents.

Clemson - Simms is a beast and worries me. They are tough at home.

On deck- Duke and 6'11 270 Vernon Carey.

We are going to need Quincy and Marek to man up to get through this stretch with the results we need. If we want to have our name called on SS we have to go 3-0 leading up to Duke. That is the start. Looking at frontlines though it could be tough sledding.
Louisville were beasts in the Duke game today. They had Duke down 23 to 9 at one point. But Duke came back and made it a game. Two losses in a row for Duke. I am glad we are playing them here. But yes, we need revenge against ND and I hope they have a plan because ND has firepower.

It feels like every game is Must Win. But that is better than saying we Cannot Win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom