Next seasons amazing potential | Syracusefan.com

Next seasons amazing potential

Cuse#1

Starter
I don't know what is gonna happen with the transfer portal and our team but I think if most or all come back next season with Benny Williams coming in were a automatic title contender in my opinion of course .
I wonder what other people's thoughts are on this topic? Also if people know things that I don't in terms of who's coming back and who's not.

Still can’t wait to see how this season finishes up. But realistically Buddy isn’t going to average 28 ppg next year. I’d be cool with 20 ppg, his improved defense and close to 40% from 3 though. Add in Benny Williams who I truly believe is going to be a stud and that’s a great 1-2 punch right there. Obviously you have Kadary and Joe. I think one of Quincy and AG come back. Braswell which I believe stays is going to play himself into one of the best 6th men in the conference. The only part that concerns me is the center position. We see Jesse’s potential but he needs to be consistent. I really think Frank is going to push Jesse for that starting spot and people are sleeping on him. He’s one of the best athletes on the team and with his size he has allllll the potential to be a great shot blocker and rebounder which JB loves from his centers. Then I think we add a player or 2 from the portal. I think we have a very legit shot to be a top 15/20 team all year, next year. But let’s finish this season up first cause right now we are a top 16 team with a chance at a title. LETS GOOOOO ORANGE

Still can’t wait to see how this season finishes up. But realistically Buddy isn’t going to average 28 ppg next year. I’d be cool with 20 ppg, his improved defense and close to 40% from 3 though. Add in Benny Williams who I truly believe is going to be a stud and that’s a great 1-2 punch right there. Obviously you have Kadary and Joe. I think one of Quincy and AG come back. Braswell which I believe stays is going to play himself into one of the best 6th men in the conference. The only part that concerns me is the center position. We see Jesse’s potential but he needs to be consistent. I really think Frank is going to push Jesse for that starting spot and people are sleeping on him. He’s one of the best athletes on the team and with his size he has allllll the potential to be a great shot blocker and rebounder which JB loves from his centers. Then I think we add a player or 2 from the portal. I think we have a very legit shot to be a top 15/20 team all year, next year. But let’s finish this season up first cause right now we are a top 16 team with a chance at a title. LETS GOOOOO ORANGE
Very good message, I agree with all except for the 1 thing, I Think the center position is going to be a strength and that is what is going to push us over the edge and make us potentially top 10, top 5 just like before approx. 7 years ago, we had a strong center and yes I definitely think Frank will push Jesse for some time because both of them have amazing potential.

Marek may end up one of the most under rated orange of all time.

obviously everyone sees that as the primary center he’s important, but he brings soooooo much to the table.

Dribbling the ball up court, unbelievable passes for a center (seriously his passing is excellent for a guard, but for a center?), the ability to knock down free throws, the guy is fantastic.

Whatever our prospects are for next year, with him back we are at another level from a team without him.

This is a hilarious thread. We'll be on the BUBBLE again next year. ITS WHAT WE DO
If anyone looks for optimism keep away from this guy lol come on man I hope that was a joke. Like I said if most or all come back I don't see much of the weak spot on this team

As long as it’s not the same thing that happened when we made the sweet 16 and battle came back and we regressed
Not even close. That team was to be honest had too many selfish players looking at their careers instead of the team. There was way too much isolation on offense and was very stagnant as a result of that

Oh and hell yes this season is far from over. I'll put it this way. Their Is no one we can't beat but at the same time could lose any. So much parity this season. Alabama and Gonzaga are the toughest teams left probably but the final 4 for SU looks like a definite possibility !!

I think it’s unlikely that anyone quality comes out of the portal to Syracuse. With the exception of the 5, all the starting jobs are taken as well as the first two spots off the bench. Bring back one of AG, QG or Marek and it’s even bleaker for someone transferring in.

I don't know what is gonna happen with the transfer portal and our team but I think if most or all come back next season with Benny Williams coming in were a automatic title contender in my opinion of course .
I wonder what other people's thoughts are on this topic? Also if people know things that I don't in terms of who's coming back and who's not.
5th in the ACC.
Final Four.

People can’t stay in the moment and enjoy what we currently have. It’s funny? This is what we strive for and you are concerned about next year?

Wake up and stop getting ahead of yourself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom