Next year | Syracusefan.com

Next year

Cooper05

Walk On
I truly believe that next year with Jesse and Frank the center position is set hopefully for the next two years. That’s a truly great thing. They both are improving every game.

I really hope Coke comes back. If he does we have three starters set. As long as Joe is the starting TWO GUARD!! Symir played great!! The freshman coming in!

Again if Coke comes back, he is our leader along with Jesse and Frank. It’s a great starting point for next year!

I truly believe that next year with Jesse and Frank the center position is set hopefully for the next two years. That’s a truly great thing. They both are improving every game.

I really hope Coke comes back. If he does we have three starters set. As long as Joe is the starting TWO GUARD!! Symir played great!! The freshman coming in!

Again if Coke comes back, he is our leader along with Jesse and Frank. It’s a great starting point for next year!

I hope he's more...

Large_product_shot_Coca-Cola_Classic_updated.png

than...

new_coke.jpg

I would assume Frank leaves. Why stay to play 10 minutes behind Jessie unless they could be on the court together.

I would assume Frank leaves. Why stay to play 10 minutes behind Jessie unless they could be on the court together.
No way. Frank is basically a freshman this season (he was essentially a redshirt last year and gets an extra year because of Covid). He’ll be the key backup next season and starter as a Junior and senior. Next year he’ll hopefully start to develop more of an offensive repertoire as Jesse has.

No way. Frank is basically a freshman this season (he was essentially a redshirt last year and gets an extra year because of Covid). He’ll be the key backup next season and starter as a Junior and senior. Next year he’ll hopefully start to develop more of an offensive repertoire as Jesse has.
Hope you are right but he almost left last year (was a large topic on this board then). I doubt kids see themselves as a back up. I also doubt most see themselves staying 4 years. I can imagine him thinking he can go to another school, get more PT and prep for whatever his next level would be. I hope the staff does a full court press on him to get him to stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom