Next years Big East schedule-- | Syracusefan.com

Next years Big East schedule--

Jake

Mod
I would expect syracuse's home and home teams to be Louisville, gtown and uconn. Definitely the first two...and with uconns perceived step back next year, I could see the league justifying uconn as our third.

At least we get to see NN at the Dome in some capacity! ;)

Since we're down to 15 teams next season, won't we have 4 home and homes?

That's a good question. And only 14 teams eligible for the BET. Could be only two Tuesday games.

I can't stop watching that ref slide across the ring. It's occupied most of my morning and I think it gets funnier each time.

Is it Jim Burr?

It's veteran WWE official Jack Doan. Come on, guys. How could you not know that?;)

So will we be renaming the Dome Swatcity next year? NN having some fun with this with MCW via tweets this afternoon.

You can bet Syracuse and Pitt will get the shaft from the Big East schedules next year. I expect we will be playing weekend road games at Marquette, Providence, Seton Hall, Georgetown, and won't get many home weekend games. I doubt we will get many Big Monday games even though we will be good, but if we get on Big Monday I bet we will play at somebody like Providence to get them on national TV using our brand. While TV has a say on the mirror games I doubt the Big East will be classy or fair to us. I would guess our mirror games will be Louisville, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, and Marquette. Next season will not be fun for the program as all the Big East opponents will be jazzed to beat us.
Based on this year our schedule without mirror games should look like this.
Home-Rutgers, DePaul, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, St. John's, UConn, Villanova
Road- Georgetown, Marquette, South Florida, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Providence, Louisville

That doesn't matter, it's still not a done deal. A lot can happen between now and the Fall.

I think Greg Davis and Mike Patrick both have one year of eligibility left and can transfer without delay to UConn.

I think Greg Davis and Mike Patrick both have one year of eligibility left and can transfer without delay to UConn.

I think you mean David Patrick.

Mike Patrick is the #1 fan of Britney Spears. In his spare time, he likes to call ACC games for ESPN.

I think you mean David Patrick.

Mike Patrick is the #1 fan of Britney Spears. In his spare time, he likes to call ACC games for ESPN.
Sadly, Patrick and Elmore will start calling our bball games in the ACC.

Next season will not be fun for the program as all the Big East opponents will be jazzed to beat us.

How is that different than this year?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom